My BBC fantacy

wenmarc4bbc

Female
Outfit.jpg It was a hot summer’s day I have a short skirt on and a very tight white top. I left a very difficult client, who wasted my time and I am late for next appointment.Suddenly the car stops. Annoyed, hot and sweaty with no mobile phone reception I get out the car and wondered what I to do next. A tow truck arrives and a black gentleman gets out.He asks if he can help me, I explained my disposition. Unable to help me on the spot he offers to tow my car to his workshop nearby where I can use his phone.I bend to get my purse and realized that he probably saw that I did not wear any underwear.
I got into his truck, it is hot and he does not have air conditioning in his truck. I unbutton one of my buttons to get some air through my hot body. My skirt creeps up more as I cross my legs and I am sure he got a glimpse of my clean shaven pussy. He commented and said I have nice legs and that he would like to see more. I wink at him and put his hand on my leg and his fingers found my pussy I was wet instantly. We arrived at his workshop and his workers were standing around.

Getting out of the truck was a struggle being so high, that I was sure they all could see my wet clean pussy. Two guys rush closer to help me out and with this another button pops loose revealing more of my cleavage. They take me the office to fill in some paperwork and to make my call. The air conditioning was on and the office nice and cool, the cool air gets my nipples hard. The truck driver comes closer and sat next to me to help me with the paper work. His hand is on my leg again. I could see him enjoying himself and I open my legs a little bit more and his hand go further up my thigh, comment that he likes my clean shaved pussy and that he want to touch it again, with a yes his hands were there. I could see his cock getting bigger in his pants.

Two co-workers standing by the door saw what is happening. They approach, I could see straight through them and I knew what they want, ME. They stand next to me and put a hand on each nipple they are getting harder and I moan. They unbutton my shirt further and their mouths on each nipple. I love it. MMM. I moan harder. Two more guys come into the office to see what all the noise is about and they are stunned to see me there with these three guys. I wink at them and they come closer, kissing my neck and rub their hands all over me. Another three workers comes in smiling and clear the table. They pick me up and put me on the table. The guy that picked me up rubs his cock against my pussy making me want it more. In a flash he is in me, his cock is hard and thick. He fucks me, harder and harder. It does not take him long to cum, he pulls out his cum is dripping from my pussy. One of the guys that were sucking my tits is in. Ooh fuck. He is also big and thick. He fucks me hard as well. OOOOh I moan from *******. I have got a cock in each hand, a mouth on each tit and a cock in my pussy all the time. Four more workers steps into the office and join us. I am being fucked good and hard by all of them.
When all finished one tell me it was my car battery and he changed it. Getting dressed I ask what I owe them. They replied nothing. I thank them all and got in my car. They all clapped hands as I drove away a very happy satisfied lady.
The next day I was in the shower when the doorbell rang, with only a towel around me I opened the door. The driver came by my house smiling with a surprise for me, it was a DVD. I asked what’s on it he said we have to put it in to see. I invited him in and offered him a *******.

I pressed play and saw the whole scene in front of me. He said he could not resist and had to put the camera on before he came into the office to help me with the paper work. He said that he thought I would like a copy of it. I was so horny and I could see his cock is throbbing in his pants. I undo his pants and sucked it hard and long. He fucks me good and hard. I cum and spray him with all my juices. He loved it. I suck his cock again and he came very quickly.

He got dressed and said that he won’t be a stranger and left. Every week he comes by and we have a good fuck session.
This is my fantasy for my first gang bang encounter with BBC men.

I would love a few BBC at the same time. I will never say no to a nice big black cock!

Last edited:
View attachment 78817 It was a hot summer’s day I have a short skirt on and a very tight white top. I left a very difficult client, who wasted my time and I am late for next appointment.Suddenly the car stops. Annoyed, hot and sweaty with no mobile phone reception I get out the car and wondered what I to do next. A tow truck arrives and a black gentleman gets out.He asks if he can help me, I explained my disposition. Unable to help me on the spot he offers to tow my car to his workshop nearby where I can use his phone.I bend to get my purse and realized that he probably saw that I did not wear any underwear.
I got into his truck, it is hot and he does not have air conditioning in his truck. I unbutton one of my buttons to get some air through my hot body. My skirt creeps up more as I cross my legs and I am sure he got a glimpse of my clean shaven pussy. He commented and said I have nice legs and that he would like to see more. I wink at him and put his hand on my leg and his fingers found my pussy I was wet instantly. We arrived at his workshop and his workers were standing around.

Getting out of the truck was a struggle being so high, that I was sure they all could see my wet clean pussy. Two guys rush closer to help me out and with this another button pops loose revealing more of my cleavage. They take me the office to fill in some paperwork and to make my call. The air conditioning was on and the office nice and cool, the cool air gets my nipples hard. The truck driver comes closer and sat next to me to help me with the paper work. His hand is on my leg again. I could see him enjoying himself and I open my legs a little bit more and his hand go further up my thigh, comment that he likes my clean shaved pussy and that he want to touch it again, with a yes his hands were there. I could see his cock getting bigger in his pants.

Two co-workers standing by the door saw what is happening. They approach, I could see straight through them and I knew what they want, ME. They stand next to me and put a hand on each nipple they are getting harder and I moan. They unbutton my shirt further and their mouths on each nipple. I love it. MMM. I moan harder. Two more guys come into the office to see what all the noise is about and they are stunned to see me there with these three guys. I wink at them and they come closer, kissing my neck and rub their hands all over me. Another three workers comes in smiling and clear the table. They pick me up and put me on the table. The guy that picked me up rubs his cock against my pussy making me want it more. In a flash he is in me, his cock is hard and thick. He fucks me, harder and harder. It does not take him long to cum, he pulls out his cum is dripping from my pussy. One of the guys that were sucking my tits is in. Ooh fuck. He is also big and thick. He fucks me hard as well. OOOOh I moan from *******. I have got a cock in each hand, a mouth on each tit and a cock in my pussy all the time. Four more workers steps into the office and join us. I am being fucked good and hard by all of them.
When all finished one tell me it was my car battery and he changed it. Getting dressed I ask what I owe them. They replied nothing. I thank them all and got in my car. They all clapped hands as I drove away a very happy satisfied lady.
The next day I was in the shower when the doorbell rang, with only a towel around me I opened the door. The driver came by my house smiling with a surprise for me, it was a DVD. I asked what’s on it he said we have to put it in to see. I invited him in and offered him a *******.

I pressed play and saw the whole scene in front of me. He said he could not resist and had to put the camera on before he came into the office to help me with the paper work. He said that he thought I would like a copy of it. I was so horny and I could see his cock is throbbing in his pants. I undo his pants and sucked it hard and long. He fucks me good and hard. I cum and spray him with all my juices. He loved it. I suck his cock again and he came very quickly.

He got dressed and said that he won’t be a stranger and left. Every week he comes by and we have a good fuck session.
This is my fantasy for my first gang bang encounter with BBC men.

I would love a few BBC at the same time. I will never say no to a nice big black cock!
Sexy legs and beautiful big breast

Back