My Asian Hotwife turned slut for huge BBC

Well after watching her be fucked by him and his big cock, and more erotically how she took him all and fucked him back in such a horny manner, I asked her after how she liked it.
She said she was nervous and turned on at the first sight of a cock twice as big as she ever had, and how wet it made her.
She said that the fullness and stretching feeling made her cum really hard and easy, and that bigger is definitely better no matter what anyone says. Cock hungry slut now, and love it.
Well after watching her be fucked by him and his big cock, and more erotically how she took him all and fucked him back in such a horny manner, I asked her after how she liked it.
She said she was nervous and turned on at the first sight of a cock twice as big as she ever had, and how wet it made her.
She said that the fullness and stretching feeling made her cum really hard and easy, and that bigger is definitely better no matter what anyone says. Cock hungry slut now, and love it.

Congrats!!! You both are one lucky couple. I am still working on my sexy Chinese wife on allowing a BBC to fuck her. She is all in on role playing fucking a black bull and gets very horny and wet but still not willing to take the next step to have her pussy blacken. Love to hear any tips on how make it happen and please share more about your wife fucking a BBC.

How about this bwc bull to streatch her tight asian pussy and get her ready for a massive bbc....

Attachments

• 9d7563e3-5aad-41b1-ab5b-02faf6f4442e.jpg
    9d7563e3-5aad-41b1-ab5b-02faf6f4442e.jpg
    46.8 KB · Views: 125
Maybe thats that next step....her pussy is tight and small from being only fucked by 5 inch Chinese cocks and is craving bigger thicker harder cocks.

I bet shes tight and just the sight would have her fantasizing an wet af. Show her tight lil pussy...

Back