My anniversary present

Mariposa blanca

Female
Real Person
Gold Member
From
Canada
Today is my husband's and my wedding anniversary. I told him to keep things low-key, the most important thing being that we would be enjoying time together today.

Well, this is what he got me... And all I can say is OMG! This thing has amazing power and various uses, including naughty ones. ;-)

IMG-20130722-00513.jpg

It's a Hell of a thing for a man, being replaced or at least augmented by a few ounces of plastic and a couple of batteries.:bounce:

It will not be replacing him. Not at all. I didn't mean to give anyone the wrong idea. But, ultimately, we can both enjoy it, even if he only benefits from the "traditional" use.

You obviously have a loving husband who cares about you, what gives you pleasure and isn't self conscious if it is something other than himself.
You are a very fortunate lady! :)

Today is my husband's and my wedding anniversary. I told him to keep things low-key, the most important thing being that we would be enjoying time together today.

Well, this is what he got me... And all I can say is OMG! This thing has amazing power and various uses, including naughty ones. ;-)

View attachment 277198

Happy belated Anniversary Mari and hubby; "naughty uses" are a GOOD thang!

The Hitachi is a very nice unit, but my Wife prefers her Wahl over it, as the Wahl apparently matches her "frequency" a bit more exactly. :dance::bounce:

Back