CreamySweet

Female
Real Person
Gold Member
From
AL, US
Ok so the basic story is my mom took me on a cruise to Alaska last year. My hubby stayed home with the *******. I have to tell you 90% of the passengers were like 100 years old - ok may not quite but damn close. Hubby told me to use a hall pass while on the cruise but my mom is super Christian Commando and does not know my full kink slut side. Using our micro cabin and ditching her was next to impossible. The only hot guy as of my last cell phones still work in sight of land conversation I told hubby about was a hot white gym trainer I said I might try to bop.

That didnt work out... What did was that night I managed to get to one of the clubs on the ship and had some drinks listening to the band. Four guys - all hot - black and with island accents. One guy invited me to come hang with the band after they were done. Understand I am a flirty slut alpha bitch so after her got to first base making out with me one of his buddies got to watch him finger me while I sucked his dick right at their table - it was just the band guys, me, and a couple other ships crew people hanging around.

He found out I was married, that my hubby is white and that I have gone black before. We wound up in a ships mens bathroom with him fucking me bareback from behind and blowing his cum on my ass while his pal guarded the door - this was like at 1 AM so not a lot of folks around. His buddy watched a bit and for sure could hear me getting fucked cause if anything I am not quiet lol.

Attached you will see a good part of the text exchange to hubby the next day when we got back close to land and cell service :) Mom I think suspected and actually caught him giving me a kiss but I denied that anything went down to her. Hubby says he is buying me a "I'm with the band" shirt and panties lol.Screenshot_2015-12-09-00-42-30.pngScreenshot_2015-12-09-00-42-08.png Screenshot_2015-12-09-00-41-46.pngScreenshot_2015-12-09-00-41-24.png Screenshot_2015-12-09-00-40-50.pngScreenshot_2015-12-09-00-40-27.png
The last pic is a super sexy pic a very sweet guy off this sight drew for me! Hubby made a few additions to it to go along with my cruise story :) Hope you guys enjoy and thank you soooooo much to my sweet fan who drew the original cartoon!!! I Love It!!!!IMG_20151209_004646.jpg
This story is 100% true not bullshit! So are the text msgs. Hubby had no idea I was really going to fuck someone and had no idea it would be a super sexy island guy with a beautiful black cock fucking my bare cunt from behind bent over a sink lol. And you know - you just know - pull out or not some of his sperm went right into my horny hungry pussy before he got that cock out! So wish I had gotten a full batch inside me!!!

XXOXX

The only part I kind of regret is he and his band buddies got off the ship in Canada on the way back. Guess every cruise has to make port there for like 4 hours on the return from Alaska. Shorn asked me to get off the ship with them to go to some crew party. I didnt because I was afraid I wouldnt make it back in time before the ship left - Shorn and his pals were staying in Canada so it would have just been me having to get my ass back. I think the party plan might have been me doing the entire band - I know at least Shorn and his blow job watching bathroom fucking door guard buddy wanted to double tap me. Really kind of wish I had gone with them but having to figure out how to ditch my mom and not getting stuck in Canada had me worried lol. IMG_8194.JPGMe tanning my tits - nothing to do with the trip - just figured what the fuck add some more pics lol.Carson Photos_33.jpg20151118_180031.jpg 2015-11-16 08.38.01.jpgBreed her_16649.jpg
This isnt Shorn but it is a hot non hubby mid day fuck date guy givin me the baby batter deep in my pussy... btw again this is no bullshit - I am on my hubbies side of the bed ;) getting my slut on and owned by a BBC. Where do you think the dripping spooge trail ended up?? Besides down the crack of my ass and running down my inner thighs of course ;);)

Absolutely!!! I actually hooked up with the bread delivery guy in his bread truck in the parking lot! Every time he sees me he wants to fuck again. I dont give it to him but if I am in a short dress or skirt I will walk over while he is bent down and flash panties or pussy at him ;);)

These are two of the pics (I copied them off my FetLife page cause I dont have them on my phone anymore - this was like 5 years ago - hence the short hair and pre working my ass three days a week at the gym lol). I actually got naked, posed for pictures, sucked his dick and fucked him in the bread truck in the parking lot. All good until his girlfriend I didnt know he had found the pics in his phone - just naked not fucking that goodness! Cause she flippppped her *******!!! Screenshot_2015-12-09-08-20-48.pngScreenshot_2015-12-09-08-19-35.pngAnd this one is me sucking his dick in my living room lol - a couple days after our breadtruck fuck. Again from my FetLife page :)Screenshot_2015-12-09-08-28-37.png

The only part I kind of regret is he and his band buddies got off the ship in Canada on the way back. Guess every cruise has to make port there for like 4 hours on the return from Alaska. Shorn asked me to get off the ship with them to go to some crew party. I didnt because I was afraid I wouldnt make it back in time before the ship left - Shorn and his pals were staying in Canada so it would have just been me having to get my ass back. I think the party plan might have been me doing the entire band - I know at least Shorn and his blow job watching bathroom fucking door guard buddy wanted to double tap me. Really kind of wish I had gone with them but having to figure out how to ditch my mom and not getting stuck in Canada had me worried lol. View attachment 721472Me tanning my tits - nothing to do with the trip - just figured what the fuck add some more pics lol.View attachment 721475View attachment 721476 View attachment 721477View attachment 721478
This isnt Shorn but it is a hot non hubby mid day fuck date guy givin me the baby batter deep in my pussy... btw again this is no bullshit - I am on my hubbies side of the bed ;) getting my slut on and owned by a BBC. Where do you think the dripping spooge trail ended up?? Besides down the crack of my ass and running down my inner thighs of course ;);)
Hot little slut.

I like your story I know it's true really easy to get lauded on a cruise I went on a cruise with my mom's family from California it was great I met sexy women everywhere of all races me and my cousin met some hot white milfs we probably could have had sex but they were ******* I was like no .

Back