My 70 yr.old mom actually took a 25 yr.old bbc tonight!

No pictures because shes old and camera shy.It was her first black lover and I did not get to watch because shes again,old and not like that.I got told by the stud I set her up with and he said he fucked her hard and she held on tight and screamed out alot but he said he pounded her anyway and by the time he shot his load in her she wouldnt let him pull out and she grinded and fucked him till he got hard again and he fucked her even deeper and harder and she totally submitted and loved it!Now hes bringing friends over to her house and they are fucking the hell out of her!Now shes,drinking and doing ******* and she has four black boyfriends and shes 70 years old,Im amazed!

I saw her out on her deck last night with a guy and she was smoking rock and dropped to her knees and took out his big hard black cock and sucked him off and gulped down his load!My mom has instantly become a slut for black men!

I like your MOM! Sounds as if there is a lot of Black Cum that needs to be licked and sucked from and out of her.
Perfect opportunity for a cuckold.

No pictures because shes old and camera shy.It was her first black lover and I did not get to watch because shes again,old and not like that.I got told by the stud I set her up with and he said he fucked her hard and she held on tight and screamed out alot but he said he pounded her anyway and by the time he shot his load in her she wouldnt let him pull out and she grinded and fucked him till he got hard again and he fucked her even deeper and harder and she totally submitted and loved it!Now hes bringing friends over to her house and they are fucking the hell out of her!Now shes,drinking and doing ******* and she has four black boyfriends and shes 70 years old,Im amazed!
why so amazed? I am 68 wife (hot-wife) 62, we maybe old, not dead.............hopeful you live to see thanks for sharing

My mom is a or was a straight laced,proper country gal until I hooked her up with a young black guy I know.She was very shy and soft spoken at first and would shrink away when he tried to kiss on her so I told her to chill out and let it happen!I went out with my bf for a couple hours and when we got back I could here her headboard of her bed slapping against the wall and her grunting and crying out!The house smelled like weed,rock and sex!!!When the fucking stopped I knocked on the door and mom came out and she was high as a kite and asked me if my boyfriend could join them and the two of them rocked her world for another hour!Now shes going to black clubs and being blackened almost daily!She has a guy shooting her up as another guy is licking her pussy and Im amazed at her transformation but shes 70 and Im glad shes letting her hair down and going for it!She loves it!

My mom is a or was a straight laced,proper country gal until I hooked her up with a young black guy I know.She was very shy and soft spoken at first and would shrink away when he tried to kiss on her so I told her to chill out and let it happen!I went out with my bf for a couple hours and when we got back I could here her headboard of her bed slapping against the wall and her grunting and crying out!The house smelled like weed,rock and sex!!!When the fucking stopped I knocked on the door and mom came out and she was high as a kite and asked me if my boyfriend could join them and the two of them rocked her world for another hour!Now shes going to black clubs and being blackened almost daily!She has a guy shooting her up as another guy is licking her pussy and Im amazed at her transformation but shes 70 and Im glad shes letting her hair down and going for it!She loves it!
She should try some lez sex too! :D:hot:

Back