my 20 year old white girlfriend likes the idea of a black cock but shes very shy any help?

FosterC

Male
my girlfriend is 20 years old and has said she likes the thought of a big black cock in her tight little pussy, while im fucking her she openly admits she wants a huge black cock but then when we are just chatting shes abit more shy about it.

any tips?

Its confusing for a loyal partner it took a long time to open that door but the fact your gf talks about it in bed means it could be on the table for you. Bbc dildos realistic feel ones help my wife loves the girth, staying power and ammount of cum just dropping in subtle hints and reassuring your okay with it but not pestering is the way to go. Goodluck :)

Stay the course, make sure to tell her you support her spreading her legs for black cock and that you'll always love her. She WILL love you for it, she needs to feel a real cock in her and you need to make sure she gets it!

The most important think is that you make her spread her legs for her first BBC. After this she will never stop fucking a BBC. ;)

If she really wants it she will get it. Be supportive and non judgmental. Take her to places where she can meet potential partners and let nature take it's course. I wouldn't hurt to have a a couple of safe words. One for if she has met someone she wants to fuck her and another word for Get me to Hell out of here. And don't get the safe words mixed up

If she really wants it she will get it. Be supportive and non judgmental. Take her to places where she can meet potential partners and let nature take it's course. I wouldn't hurt to have a a couple of safe words. One for if she has met someone she wants to fuck her and another word for Get me to Hell out of here. And don't get the safe words mixed up
The first time I met one guy for coffee, I had hubby call me part way through. I had code words to use if all was really and truly going well, versus if I really wanted him to give me a reason to get out of there. Best idea is to be safe, regardless.

The first time I met one guy for coffee, I had hubby call me part way through. I had code words to use if all was really and truly going well, versus if I really wanted him to give me a reason to get out of there. Best idea is to be safe, regardless.
Safety should always be a primary consideration. There are a lot of good people in the world but there are a fair share a real assholes. You should always meet initially on neutral ground. Never ever bring someone home until you know where their head is at. By the same token you really shouldn't go to his place until you know him. For the initial meeting you should always have someone that knows where you are. Remember that trust needs to be earned. If you trust too early things may work out fine but you run the risk of a bad experience

Safety should always be a primary consideration. There are a lot of good people in the world but there are a fair share a real assholes. You should always meet initially on neutral ground. Never ever bring someone home until you know where their head is at. By the same token you really shouldn't go to his place until you know him. For the initial meeting you should always have someone that knows where you are. Remember that trust needs to be earned. If you trust too early things may work out fine but you run the risk of a bad experience

Great responses! There are quite a few people who think that using the internet, the minute you contact a person they are supposed to drop everything and meet you. Safety is paramount, and sadly the fact that people have no common sense is a reason why these things need to be said.

Just be supportive I guess. Once that seed if a black stud gets planted in your mind, it's hard to get rid of it ;)
It's even better when the bull gets planted lower. Once the thought is in your mind it can be hard to get rid of. Once he is planted in your pussy you will likely not want the thought out of you mind.

my girlfriend is 20 years old and has said she likes the thought of a big black cock in her tight little pussy, while im fucking her she openly admits she wants a huge black cock but then when we are just chatting shes abit more shy about it.

any tips?

Does she still want the BBC and express this to you outside of the bedroom? She may really be down for some IR fun times, that said sometimes people get wild with mental pictures and kinks during sex. They don't really want to carry thru later.

Not that I wish to toss clod water on the hot time... Just from my own life, I can tell you of a gal who I would fuck and she would talk dirty over how she wanted to get gang fucked and used like a whore by many men. She came hard talking like that and thinking of that.She loved that fantasy.

Anyway, I can for sure set that up! Gangbangs are no sweat... So: She did not really want a gangbang and got scared when it can to the fact that in real life she could experience that. She backed out and of course I respect her wishes. A hot fantasy, only brought out in the bedroom, that she cared to only keep a fantasy was her comfort level.

If your girl can you can talk about IR and sex with another dude (not you) apart from the heat of love making, then it stands better chances she really does want this and does not just want the fantasy of it. Only food for thought here...

Back