My 1st Time

Any young, hung black men in the Austin area ready to come say hello?

• Definitely

• Maybe

• Not a chance

• When and where?

• I'll need to know more...

Results are only viewable after voting.

Valerie

Female
I was 39 at the time and my husband was in the Army, but he was stationed in Korea for a year. It was summer, and the ******* were staying at my parent's for a few weeks, so I was home alone, no family to take care, and time on my hands. A few of my friends were going out Friday night, and I hadn't been out in so long, I thought it'd be fun to go with. We got there early, around 9 pm, not many people were there yet, but we had a few drinks and went out together to dance a few times. I had noticed this handsome younger black men kept looking my way, but I thought certainly he wasn't looking at me. I am from a small south Texas town, where I grew up white girts didn't date black boys, ya know? I just had never been all that overly attracted to black men. Not that I didn't find black men attractive, just not something I had been dreaming about. about 11:30, my friends wanted to go home, but I was having way too much fun and convinced them I was fine, I could take a taxi home, everything would be ok. So, after that, they were confident I was alright and they left. no sooner had they left the club when who should walk up to the table I was sitting at with a fresh appletini, he even knew my *******. He introduced himself and we exchanged hellos and I asked him would he like to sit with me and he accepted of course. Now mind you, I had never done anything like this before, I had never gone outside my marriage up to this point, and here I was talking to a handsome young man oat least ten years younger than myself, and a black man at that! But it was innocent fun, some flirting, we danced a bit, we chatted and flirted some more. We had more drinks, more dancing, you get the point, we were thoroughly enjoying ourselves, and I have to admit, I was enjoying the attention of this very attractive younger, black man very much! Soon it was 3 am and the lights came on and the club began to empty. He asked me how I was getting home, and I told him taxi, he said no, let's go grab a bite to eat at one of those all night diners, so I agreed, part of me didn't want the night to end just yet, and part of me was just hungry lol. So we went, we ate, we talked some more, he wasn't just handsome, he was downright charming! So, our meal was finished, and I paid for it all, like a true gentlemen. i gotta admit, that scored big points with me. We were walking to his car, he opened my door for me and then just kissed me....and I didn't stop him....not only did I not stop him, I was kissing him back! We made out standing there in the parking lot for what seemed like forever, I am sure just a minute or two lol, and we broke apart and he asked if I wanted to come to his apartment instead of going home, and I just nodded my head yes. On the ride to his place, his hand was on my thigh and it felt like fire! i tried so hard to keep my composure, my head was spinning, I couldn't believe what I was doing, what I was about to be doing, but at the same time I couldn't wait to get started! once inside his apartment, the dorr had barely shut before we were all over each other! stumbling, stripping, kissing, grabbing as we stumbled to his bedroom. we tumbled onto the bed and he was kissing me all over...it's all about the kiss boys! and he was a phenomenal kisser! I won't go into any great detail, but suffice to say I lost track of my own orgasms, and he must have came 6 or 7 times! He was like the energizer bunny, he just kept going and going and going... lol. I left in the morning a changed woman! I knew then that wasn't going to be the only time i cheated on my husband, and I also knew I loved that contrast in color and taboo of it too much, I was only going to be with black men outside my marriage, and preferrably well endowed lol. My first was a great lover, and we did get together a few more times after that, but that's another story, this is about my 1st time, and I loved it! 11 years later I still love a young, hung black man :) Valerie in A1yd.jpg 20yd.jpg HPIM0570.jpg HPIM0597.jpg HPIM0567.jpg ustin

Attachments

• HPIM0599.jpg
    HPIM0599.jpg
    49.8 KB · Views: 206
I was 39 at the time and my husband was in the Army, but he was stationed in Korea for a year. It was summer, and the ******* were staying at my parent's for a few weeks, so I was home alone, no family to take care, and time on my hands. A few of my friends were going out Friday night, and I hadn't been out in so long, I thought it'd be fun to go with. We got there early, around 9 pm, not many people were there yet, but we had a few drinks and went out together to dance a few times. I had noticed this handsome younger black men kept looking my way, but I thought certainly he wasn't looking at me. I am from a small south Texas town, where I grew up white girts didn't date black boys, ya know? I just had never been all that overly attracted to black men. Not that I didn't find black men attractive, just not something I had been dreaming about. about 11:30, my friends wanted to go home, but I was having way too much fun and convinced them I was fine, I could take a taxi home, everything would be ok. So, after that, they were confident I was alright and they left. no sooner had they left the club when who should walk up to the table I was sitting at with a fresh appletini, he even knew my *******. He introduced himself and we exchanged hellos and I asked him would he like to sit with me and he accepted of course. Now mind you, I had never done anything like this before, I had never gone outside my marriage up to this point, and here I was talking to a handsome young man oat least ten years younger than myself, and a black man at that! But it was innocent fun, some flirting, we danced a bit, we chatted and flirted some more. We had more drinks, more dancing, you get the point, we were thoroughly enjoying ourselves, and I have to admit, I was enjoying the attention of this very attractive younger, black man very much! Soon it was 3 am and the lights came on and the club began to empty. He asked me how I was getting home, and I told him taxi, he said no, let's go grab a bite to eat at one of those all night diners, so I agreed, part of me didn't want the night to end just yet, and part of me was just hungry lol. So we went, we ate, we talked some more, he wasn't just handsome, he was downright charming! So, our meal was finished, and I paid for it all, like a true gentlemen. i gotta admit, that scored big points with me. We were walking to his car, he opened my door for me and then just kissed me....and I didn't stop him....not only did I not stop him, I was kissing him back! We made out standing there in the parking lot for what seemed like forever, I am sure just a minute or two lol, and we broke apart and he asked if I wanted to come to his apartment instead of going home, and I just nodded my head yes. On the ride to his place, his hand was on my thigh and it felt like fire! i tried so hard to keep my composure, my head was spinning, I couldn't believe what I was doing, what I was about to be doing, but at the same time I couldn't wait to get started! once inside his apartment, the dorr had barely shut before we were all over each other! stumbling, stripping, kissing, grabbing as we stumbled to his bedroom. we tumbled onto the bed and he was kissing me all over...it's all about the kiss boys! and he was a phenomenal kisser! I won't go into any great detail, but suffice to say I lost track of my own orgasms, and he must have came 6 or 7 times! He was like the energizer bunny, he just kept going and going and going... lol. I left in the morning a changed woman! I knew then that wasn't going to be the only time i cheated on my husband, and I also knew I loved that contrast in color and taboo of it too much, I was only going to be with black men outside my marriage, and preferrably well endowed lol. My first was a great lover, and we did get together a few more times after that, but that's another story, this is about my 1st time, and I loved it! 11 years later I still love a young, hung black man :) Valerie in AView attachment 672013 View attachment 672014 View attachment 672016 View attachment 672018 View attachment 672019 ustin
Hot pics babe u look stunning awesome thick voluptuous scrumptious body. Loved reading your story .

I was 39 at the time and my husband was in the Army, but he was stationed in Korea for a year. It was summer, and the ******* were staying at my parent's for a few weeks, so I was home alone, no family to take care, and time on my hands. A few of my friends were going out Friday night, and I hadn't been out in so long, I thought it'd be fun to go with. We got there early, around 9 pm, not many people were there yet, but we had a few drinks and went out together to dance a few times. I had noticed this handsome younger black men kept looking my way, but I thought certainly he wasn't looking at me. I am from a small south Texas town, where I grew up white girts didn't date black boys, ya know? I just had never been all that overly attracted to black men. Not that I didn't find black men attractive, just not something I had been dreaming about. about 11:30, my friends wanted to go home, but I was having way too much fun and convinced them I was fine, I could take a taxi home, everything would be ok. So, after that, they were confident I was alright and they left. no sooner had they left the club when who should walk up to the table I was sitting at with a fresh appletini, he even knew my *******. He introduced himself and we exchanged hellos and I asked him would he like to sit with me and he accepted of course. Now mind you, I had never done anything like this before, I had never gone outside my marriage up to this point, and here I was talking to a handsome young man oat least ten years younger than myself, and a black man at that! But it was innocent fun, some flirting, we danced a bit, we chatted and flirted some more. We had more drinks, more dancing, you get the point, we were thoroughly enjoying ourselves, and I have to admit, I was enjoying the attention of this very attractive younger, black man very much! Soon it was 3 am and the lights came on and the club began to empty. He asked me how I was getting home, and I told him taxi, he said no, let's go grab a bite to eat at one of those all night diners, so I agreed, part of me didn't want the night to end just yet, and part of me was just hungry lol. So we went, we ate, we talked some more, he wasn't just handsome, he was downright charming! So, our meal was finished, and I paid for it all, like a true gentlemen. i gotta admit, that scored big points with me. We were walking to his car, he opened my door for me and then just kissed me....and I didn't stop him....not only did I not stop him, I was kissing him back! We made out standing there in the parking lot for what seemed like forever, I am sure just a minute or two lol, and we broke apart and he asked if I wanted to come to his apartment instead of going home, and I just nodded my head yes. On the ride to his place, his hand was on my thigh and it felt like fire! i tried so hard to keep my composure, my head was spinning, I couldn't believe what I was doing, what I was about to be doing, but at the same time I couldn't wait to get started! once inside his apartment, the dorr had barely shut before we were all over each other! stumbling, stripping, kissing, grabbing as we stumbled to his bedroom. we tumbled onto the bed and he was kissing me all over...it's all about the kiss boys! and he was a phenomenal kisser! I won't go into any great detail, but suffice to say I lost track of my own orgasms, and he must have came 6 or 7 times! He was like the energizer bunny, he just kept going and going and going... lol. I left in the morning a changed woman! I knew then that wasn't going to be the only time i cheated on my husband, and I also knew I loved that contrast in color and taboo of it too much, I was only going to be with black men outside my marriage, and preferrably well endowed lol. My first was a great lover, and we did get together a few more times after that, but that's another story, this is about my 1st time, and I loved it! 11 years later I still love a young, hung black man :) Valerie in AView attachment 672013 View attachment 672014 View attachment 672016 View attachment 672018 View attachment 672019 ustin
Love it

Wow you are so hot and it seems you have a life-loving personality. Your husband is a lucky gu the fun?y. Why not include him in the fun?

You remind me of a woman I knew in 1972 . from your pictures, she could be your sister . She was hot stuff too and cheated on her husband with young black men .

Nice story hope that's what my wife did with the black guy in our avatar.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    204 KB · Views: 217
Who took the photos?

Damn Valerie! I'd love to introduce your luscious body to my thick bbc!

Hi Valerie
love the story wifey here.
I have been at this a while but like you said . you throw caution to the wind. I was at a bachelorette party and god the black guy was hot and he knew he had it going on. He also could see I was interested, but I could not show very much because . Those ladies were co-workers and friends and most all straight ladies.
Anyway when the party ended and e all had a few. he said he was going to a local disco (hubby was on business and I drove alone).
I met him there and we danced and laughed and partied and could he dance and oh yes he could kiss.
3am and we have to go and he asks if I can take him home. this guy was 25 and I was 43.
I wanted to say no but my body said yes.
I took him home and we fucked until the morning, I even let him take photos of me sucking his great cock.
got home 9am full of this young studs cum and barely able to walk.
when the ******* came home at boob I was still sleeping and they did not understand what I did to get so tired.
shawn2009.jpg

Hi Valerie
love the story wifey here.
I have been at this a while but like you said . you throw caution to the wind. I was at a bachelorette party and god the black guy was hot and he knew he had it going on. He also could see I was interested, but I could not show very much because . Those ladies were co-workers and friends and most all straight ladies.
Anyway when the party ended and e all had a few. he said he was going to a local disco (hubby was on business and I drove alone).
I met him there and we danced and laughed and partied and could he dance and oh yes he could kiss.
3am and we have to go and he asks if I can take him home. this guy was 25 and I was 43.
I wanted to say no but my body said yes.
I took him home and we fucked until the morning, I even let him take photos of me sucking his great cock.
got home 9am full of this young studs cum and barely able to walk.
when the ******* came home at boob I was still sleeping and they did not understand what I did to get so tired.
View attachment 675163
NICE!

Awesome!

Back