My 1st Indian couple

Zaid

Male
Hello, from South Africa..

So the cuckolding scene this side of the world is minimal, people don't want to share their wives with the black man it seems, albeit there plenty of requests I receive from couples abroad until about last week whereby a couple from Durban contacted me wanting to enquire about my BBC..

I am in Johannesburg and because of this lifestyle drought I decided to make my way to Durban whereby I was pleasantly surprised to be approached by a Indian couple (I have always fantasized about a Indian lady) and to top it off the wife was a BBW Indian sporting curves everywhere which ticked all the boxes on my Indian wish list!

So far husband instructions allowed his wife and I to engage only in foreplay, as the wifey seemed hesitant the 1st evening but slowly started to ease up after I joined the couple in the hot tub to execute the momentum.

Below is pictures of what I'm about to own a bit later, and amped to be her 1st BBC.
Condom or Bareback ? I'll find out later..

Attachments

• ffcd4af866508934ba68d3fa278aaaea.jpg
    ffcd4af866508934ba68d3fa278aaaea.jpg
    17 KB · Views: 417
  • a6f59711928e11fe5fe9527e128af838.jpg
    a6f59711928e11fe5fe9527e128af838.jpg
    28.3 KB · Views: 399
Hello, from South Africa..

So the cuckolding scene this side of the world is minimal, people don't want to share their wives with the black man it seems, albeit there plenty of requests I receive from couples abroad until about last week whereby a couple from Durban contacted me wanting to enquire about my BBC..

I am in Johannesburg and because of this lifestyle drought I decided to make my way to Durban whereby I was pleasantly surprised to be approached by a Indian couple (I have always fantasized about a Indian lady) and to top it off the wife was a BBW Indian sporting curves everywhere which ticked all the boxes on my Indian wish list!

So far husband instructions allowed his wife and I to engage only in foreplay, as the wifey seemed hesitant the 1st evening but slowly started to ease up after I joined the couple in the hot tub to execute the momentum.

Below is pictures of what I'm about to own a bit later, and amped to be her 1st BBC.
Condom or Bareback ? I'll find out later..

A compelling story, however...

Forum Rule 22. Avatars & Stuff: Do not use someone else's personal photo (face or other body parts) as your personal avatar, as this is a false and misleading representation to the other members of our community. Use only your own personal photographs, images, and drawings which personally belong to you. Your avatar should be an honest reflection of you and the gender you list as your avatar. Please note that if we suspicion your avatar as false or misleading, we may ask you to verify your account information.

Also avatars cannot contain the following:
  1. Violent, or offensive images
  2. Trademarked or copyrighted images
  3. No exposed genitals (penis or vagina)
https://tineye.com/search/35740a9a2cca32c77fcefbc03eb36bbecad17656/

I think the Indian woman is an ******* in Cape Town.
https://www.google.com/search?tbs=s...FX78riOpdveNzlIAe1b4EgajmOfCtBhBCbu3V3Q&hl=en

Back