my 1st black cock

tiffh

Female
just a few days ago on my birthday, i went out with my friends and hada great time but one of my friends didnt had present for me but then she told me her present was back at the apartment waiting for me. so after a few more hours we started to head home. as we pulled up to our place she told me i had to put on this blindfold before we go in. so I did. and we walked to the apartment and she walked me into my room and i ask ok so where the present she said it in here. before she left there after a few seconds i felt hands on my body and i knew this was my present since i havent had sex in while. i start to lightly moan as i felt hands all over me. He put me on my knees told me to open my mouth as he put his cock in my mouth and started to fuck my mouth hard and rough. at this time he took off the blindfold and there i was on my knees getting face fucked by this massive blk cock. then he fucked me for a couple of hours hard and rough the whole time. it was the best sex i have had ever and cant wait to do something like that again.

just a few days ago on my birthday, i went out with my friends and hada great time but one of my friends didnt had present for me but then she told me her present was back at the apartment waiting for me. so after a few more hours we started to head home. as we pulled up to our place she told me i had to put on this blindfold before we go in. so I did. and we walked to the apartment and she walked me into my room and i ask ok so where the present she said it in here. before she left there after a few seconds i felt hands on my body and i knew this was my present since i havent had sex in while. i start to lightly moan as i felt hands all over me. He put me on my knees told me to open my mouth as he put his cock in my mouth and started to fuck my mouth hard and rough. at this time he took off the blindfold and there i was on my knees getting face fucked by this massive blk cock. then he fucked me for a couple of hours hard and rough the whole time. it was the best sex i have had ever and cant wait to do something like that again.

What a great story and a even better bday present from your friend. Good to hear to. loved the BIG BLACK COCK experience, hope to read more stories of you and your Hung BBC, and maybe some photos if got them.

get it girl :D hahahahaha....but on a serious note....my first time was after the prom...with a very light skined black guy and i am sad to say i was dissapointed....from all that i had "heard" about black men in general i was expecting to get freight trained....moral of the story...the blacker the berry...the sweeter the juice ;) mmmmhmmmm

So happy for you that you joined the world of BBC may you have many more great experiences

Now you are one more very lucky white lady. ;)

great story, you have a very thoughtful friend, make sure that you reward her during this holiday season

get it girl :D hahahahaha....but on a serious note....my first time was after the prom...with a very light skined black guy and i am sad to say i was dissapointed....from all that i had "heard" about black men in general i was expecting to get freight trained....moral of the story...the blacker the berry...the sweeter the juice ;) mmmmhmmmm
My wife didn't care for her first experience either, she says she don't know why. I'm still trying to get her to give black cock another chance. Glad you had better experiences

Back