MWM from SC

Never posted here before, but wanted to say hello and looking forward to exploring this site. I love cuck vids and stories, my wife is not into any of this, but that doesn't stop me from dreaming about watching her with a hung black lover. I want to say thanks to all who contribute to this site, and I know I will come back here often.

That's pretty close. Do you get very much action around this area? Not sure where you stand on this, but do you ever allow white men to watch you in action? The reason I ask, I have placed a few ads on craigslist for IR couples that would like a spectator, but no luck so far.

Generally I have sex with the wife half of couples and being that it's his wife I'm having sex with allows the male half to be present. Only other watchers are those at parties.

I understand, I thought it couldn't hurt to at least inquire. My wife is not into this type thing and would never go for it, so I guess I am like most of the other white men on this site. We watch others on video and hope that one day things will line up just right and we can witness the live action. Thanks for responding back to me, and keep me in mind if you hear of an event that someone like me could attend as a spectator. Watching is what I do best.

I understand, I thought it couldn't hurt to at least inquire. My wife is not into this type thing and would never go for it, so I guess I am like most of the other white men on this site. We watch others on video and hope that one day things will line up just right and we can witness the live action. Thanks for responding back to me, and keep me in mind if you hear of an event that someone like me could attend as a spectator. Watching is what I do best.
You got it friend

Do you get with many couples in the Greenville area, or do you travel to Atl or Charlotte? Just curious how easy it is to find BBC hotwives around here?

Back