MWF Sub. Size Queen ISO BBC.

View attachment 143083View attachment 143085 View attachment 143083View attachment 143084 View attachment 143082 Im 30yr. married white girl. Size Queen Sub Anal. Slut for Big Black Cock. I have premission to seek Black Bulls to service. Husband makes arrangements to meet. He delivers me and picks me up. He does not join in or watch. I am very picky. Must be Dom. around 10in thick very dark the Blacker the better, I love Uncut not a must. Anal action is my favorite. Need to be used and abused If you want it make me do it. Multiple Bulls possible for one after another action. Would like photos of some action discreet to your Identity fine. LTR for regular meetings very possible. May travel to Las Vegas or Cali. for Excepcional Cock. Looking for huge for my ASS!View attachment 143081
god damn hun,wish i lived anywhere near the cali area

View attachment 143083View attachment 143085 View attachment 143083View attachment 143084 View attachment 143082 Im 30yr. married white girl. Size Queen Sub Anal. Slut for Big Black Cock. I have premission to seek Black Bulls to service. Husband makes arrangements to meet. He delivers me and picks me up. He does not join in or watch. I am very picky. Must be Dom. around 10in thick very dark the Blacker the better, I love Uncut not a must. Anal action is my favorite. Need to be used and abused If you want it make me do it. Multiple Bulls possible for one after another action. Would like photos of some action discreet to your Identity fine. LTR for regular meetings very possible. May travel to Las Vegas or Cali. for Excepcional Cock. Looking for huge for my ASS!View attachment 143081
D ont know how the fuck I got 2 photos the same cant figure out how to fix it

2 bad your not in Fl. I'm super thick. 10" x 8" Glock & would love 2 fuck & cum deep in your tight white pink asshole babe.

View attachment 152006View attachment 152007 Married White Sub. Black Cock Slut: This is what I have at home. This is what Im allowed overnite hook ups with every 2 weeks. A Girl has to aspire To Bigger and Better. Very picky My Dick time is very limited. Bigger is Better alway open to better A ture Ass Slut size Queen: See more photos intrduce yourself.
Hope your ready Girl Im Counting the min. I took it easy on you last time Im gonna tear that pussy out of the frame. I see your looking to replace me We will see how you feel about that after this weekend. you stillowe me a little sister LOL

Back