MWF looking for sexy black men

SharMWF4bbc

Female
Hey everybody!!!im Sharon but most people call me Shar and yes im married to a white man but we have already been seperated once got back together and im still unhappy. I experoenced some black guys for the first time when i was seperated and now can't get them off my mind, i guess the saying is true lol. I am 45 yrs young i love going out having fun and dancing and just partying i guess im hitting that point in my life where i wanna live it out my way like most women my age are doing now. I'm bout 5'3 i stay in good shape and veyr busty i love my big boobs and most you fellas do too lol. Wanna know anything else just ask, im really excited to hear from anybody who wants to talk!!

Attachments

• 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    34.5 KB · Views: 237
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    64.1 KB · Views: 221
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    26.6 KB · Views: 231
  • 5.jpg
    5.jpg
    36.1 KB · Views: 215
  • 6.jpg
    6.jpg
    26.5 KB · Views: 209
  • 7.jpg
    7.jpg
    24.8 KB · Views: 218
  • 8.jpg
    8.jpg
    64.6 KB · Views: 224
just look at the rest of my pics i just picked that one cus it makes me look so much younger so i could talk to younger guys lol i can change it if it confuses too many people

Awe... No problem,sharon. Your secret's safe with me. You're hot,and blonde. Love blonde ladies. Which year did you take those pics?

all those pics were taken within the last year the one as my avatar was taken last new years of 2012 i dont think i look that much younger just wearing alot of makeup lol

We can go out enjoy each others company if you'd like and end the night dancing underneath the sheets

Hey everybody!!!im Sharon but most people call me Shar and yes im married to a white man but we have already been seperated once got back together and im still unhappy. I experoenced some black guys for the first time when i was seperated and now can't get them off my mind, i guess the saying is true lol. I am 45 yrs young i love going out having fun and dancing and just partying i guess im hitting that point in my life where i wanna live it out my way like most women my age are doing now. I'm bout 5'3 i stay in good shape and veyr busty i love my big boobs and most you fellas do too lol. Wanna know anything else just ask, im really excited to hear from anybody who wants to talk!!

Damn sexy! I'd love to light that sexy little white body of yours up long and hard some weekend ;)

Back