The missus is 26.
I am 43.
We have married for 4 years now, and she is pregnant with our 2nd baby.
Our first conceived baby is without a doubt mine, but we are waiting to find out the skin color of our 2nd baby because of the recent events leading up to her getting pregnant.
Our marriage was on the verge of divorce last year, always arguing, and fighting about *******.
Until i suggested something to help our marriage, a cuckold relationship.
She had never heard of such a thing, and worried about what her family would say, but we persued it and it worked out great for both of us.
I am an avid photographer and love seeing my wife nude, and doing naughty things to please me and herself, and we had done some swinging before with a couple friends and it was fun.
So, i posted a few photos of the missus in a secret group on FB, and before we knew it, we had many replies regarding men wanting to meet us, and eventually we met a few of them and it went well.
What got me started on this idea are many reasons, i used to be married before, and my wife and i had discussed the cuckold lifestyle in Houston, and she was very open to it.
So we went as far as taking beautiful polaroids of her to give to the BBC bus driver she had been talking to and flirting with.
He loved the photos, met her for lunch, but things fell apart when she told him he had to come home with her so i could watch and record them.
That was 20 years ago.
Fast forward to last year, 2nd wife, 2nd time shes pregnant.
The missus told me about one time, before we met, how she went to a bonfire and once there, became very *******, and the men there began to undress her in front of everyone and have sex with her.
She told me how some of them were black men, with very thick and some very long cocks that she slobbered and drooled all over while the other men took turns pumping her pussy and asshole with their cocks.

Last edited:
Back