MWC looking for BBC in St. Thomas US Virgin Islands

BBC ONLY CPL

Couple
Staff member
Real Person
Gold Member
From
USVI
Since I just posted this on Craigslist I might as well copy / paste and post on here too..

Married White Couple needs local or visiting BBC to service hot wife.
40M & 35F, HWP, clean, safe, D&D free, sane, no drama, no strings.
Wife just happens to enjoy very well hung males in bed, especially black.

You should be 25 - 40 yrs old, attractive and in very good shape, very clean, D&D free, non-smoker, have a very large cock, cut (preferred), and nicely trimmed or shaved area.

We would meet in public first, usually a bar for a ******* or two, and then to a hotel room that we would have. Safe sex to start but if you became a regular playmate we would consider bare play.
Husband watches and photos (not your face) and occasionally joins for MFM.

This is for black men only at this time.

CL doesn't seem to be as popular for this type of meeting as it does in the states, but we'll give it a try.

Thanks for reading and have a great day!

DSCN1214.JPG

I'm from St. Thomas. Craigslist will be tough. Check out Duffy's. You got a good shot their or the bars across from the haven sight mall.

Yep.. we'll be checking beaches and bars for potential playmates for her. Our CL ad did bring a few replies and we are scheduled to meet a guy tonight for a "hello *******" so we can then play on Saturday night at a hotel room we have booked. Hopefully this will work out for her first island BBC.

Yep.. we'll be checking beaches and bars for potential playmates for her. Our CL ad did bring a few replies and we are scheduled to meet a guy tonight for a "hello *******" so we can then play on Saturday night at a hotel room we have booked. Hopefully this will work out for her first island BBC.
Lucky wife. :exciting:

Back