MWC in Dallas for HUNG BLACK Man

bbclvr

Couple
From
TX, US
Prof, discrete ******* and dz free MWC in dallas looking for a mature experienced extremely hung clean cut and huge black cock male for fun weekend times with MWC married for 25 years.

We are not swingers but have found wife enjoys chocolate and I like to watch her take chocolate. We are looking for that exp bull for threesomes, pics, vids, cuckold play, to spice it up in the BR 1-2x/mo. Must be clean shaven, prefer muscular to slim build and those with 10+ " move to the front. She loves vaginal, anal, threesomes, DP and BBC fun. Hubby is str8. Wife is thick, DDD tits and a SQUIRTER!!!!

Please respond with pic, age and experience level and tell us a little about you. Wife is very selective so please be conversant with her or she will not respond.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    39 KB · Views: 138
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    41.1 KB · Views: 142
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    32.6 KB · Views: 152
Black guy in the dallas area. I do have a GF(wihte) and we used to have fun with other interracials in a small group but never was wild swingers. I am looking or extra clean fun since her sex drive has changed. Open to talk more and i do have other pics to trade. If we find that it might be a match we can plan something. Very clean hygiene here, respectful, std free, hiv neg and I look for the same if I find a match for extra no strings fun

Back