muslims and cuckold fantasy

antonio123

Male
From
Turkey
Hello there

There have been a lot of articles written on Cuckold recently and it has been proven that many Muslim couples in the forums or other social media circles have experienced this fantasy. What are your thoughts on this topic? Also do Muslim cuckold couples live in their own country or do they prefer outside life?

I look forward to your comments and thoughts on this topic

Best regards

From what I've been told talking to some Muslims from outside the U.S. online dating can be a huge challenge over there if you don't have the social status and even then it is very vanilla so breaking out of that shell and into some non-typical sexual areas could be a huge turn on.

From what I've been told talking to some Muslims from outside the U.S. online dating can be a huge challenge over there if you don't have the social status and even then it is very vanilla so breaking out of that shell and into some non-typical sexual areas could be a huge turn on.

A turn-on, most probably. But would anyone tell others in an open forum like this? i don`t think so. Not so good to be caught in a country that prohibits such things and one can get severely into trouble.

Who is this @antonio123-guy in the first place? Espionage agent? o_O

A turn-on, most probably. But would anyone tell others in an open forum like this? i don`t think so. Not so good to be caught in a country that prohibits such things and one can get severely into trouble.

Who is this @antonio123-guy in the first place? Espionage agent? :confused:
I can see where that would throw up red flags. But I am simply referring to being online on a chat room or forum and someone contacting me and claiming to be of the faith and in the location.

I can see where that would throw up red flags. But I am simply referring to being online on a chat room or forum and someone contacting me and claiming to be of the faith and in the location.
Oh sorry, i just noticed i have completely misread some parts of your former post. o_O
It`s getting late (here). Good night. :sleep:

In the 6 years or so me and my husband have been swinging we've never come across a Muslim couple into cuckold play (a couple with a sub hubby) I've been contacted by Muslim men who want to play Bull with me and my husband, couples looking for a straight/full swap and the occasional sub guy who's taken notice of my single profile's interests and wants to watch me get blacked but ive never come across a couple into it.

Who is this @antonio123-guy in the first place? Espionage agent? :confused:
Why r u that suspicious ???

I am not an agent..I am living in a muslim country and curious about being a bull for ladies

Why r u that suspicious ???

I am not an agent..I am living in a muslim country and curious about being a bull for ladies
This is not against you personally. It is just an observation that noone can tell who is actually behind a profile. This is also true for you and for me too and for everybody else.

What i meant is that it is wise to always be cautios, especially on the internet where people hide behind profiles. Just my two kuruş. :)

In the 6 years or so me and my husband have been swinging we've never come across a Muslim couple into cuckold play (a couple with a sub hubby) I've been contacted by Muslim men who want to play Bull with me and my husband, couples looking for a straight/full swap and the occasional sub guy who's taken notice of my single profile's interests and wants to watch me get blacked but ive never come across a couple into it.
Well, we r Muslim Cuckold couples, since three years in this lifestyle. Husband is a cuckold slave

Back