Muscular hung BBC in cali..

flex1886

Male
Real Person
Gold Member
From
CA, US
Iam looking to meet down to earth people that are very laid back and that know how to have a good time and love to laugh. I like a great smile and a awesome personality. I like people with hobbies that are well traveled and have an education. I can hit it off with just about anyone but doesn't mean I will have sex with them. hit me up sometime
ps. My pic of me in action

Iam looking to meet down to earth people that are very laid back and that know how to have a good time and love to laugh. I like a great smile and a awesome personality. I like people with hobbies that are well traveled and have an education. I can hit it off with just about anyone but doesn't mean I will have sex with them. hit me up sometime
ps. My pic of me in action
looking to be in vegas july 2012. would like to surprise my asian wife with a bbc possibly.

WOW thats a little time away but I think it could be alot of fun. Tell me a lil about your both..

WOW thats a little time away but I think it could be alot of fun. Tell me a lil about your both..
working on getting my wife up to trying another cock. planning a trip out to vegas where if she agrees, i want her with a bbc. i know its a ways away but it gives me time to work on it and this site seems real good to find one. a bbc would be a real surprise. a down to earth laid back person might, with a bbc, just might be wat im looking for. u look good in action.

Back