muque, o touro (the bull) from brasil

muque

Male
I'm 38 years old but very young in looks and spirit. I'm from brazil but now live here in the states working as a personal trainer. I'm single so i love being the second leg on another man's wife. So for all you ladies out there who's man just don't measure up, muque is the guy for you. I'm interested in women from ages 18-infinity so don't think that you don't have a chance just because of your age. As long as you've kept yourself together and still have sex appeal i'd be honored to assist in fufilling any fantasies you desire. As for your husband, he's welcome to watch.

5Gb5M85Jd3K93I63pcc1ee54a1faa4cf21f85.jpeg

I'm 38 years old but very young in looks and spirit. I'm from brazil but now live here in the states working as a personal trainer. I'm single so i love being the second leg on another man's wife. So for all you ladies out there who's man just don't measure up, muque is the guy for you. I'm interested in women from ages 18-infinity so don't think that you don't have a chance just because of your age. As long as you've kept yourself together and still have sex appeal i'd be honored to assist in fufilling any fantasies you desire. As for your husband, he's welcome to watch.

View attachment 56001
You can train my wife,a bbc vigin.

Back