Multi-cuck household.

Chris1137

Male
From
Canada
Has anyone here ever tried or thought of having a multiple cuck houdehold? Maybe 2 or 3 cucks to serve a cuckoldress and her bulls. The cucks would live in and work but all thier income would go through the households head. Any household tasks would be divided between the cucks leaving the cuckoldress and her bull(s) time and money to enjoy, and the cucks the pleasure of serving.
What are your thoughts on this?

I think you may be confused as to what a cuckold is; it seems might have your own definition. I believe you'd be desiring to be a subservient to a dominate woman. Why would a woman desire to have 2 or 3 incompetent, beta males under foot?
You might wish to explore a dominatrix; that might give you some ideas.

Without an emotional attachment, you're speaking of a dominatrix as MacNFries said. I'm sure I've appeared to be a dominatrix at times, but, I only desire my husband as my cuckold. He fills the role perfectly. No need, nor interest in another.

Without an emotional attachment, you're speaking of a dominatrix as MacNFries said. I'm sure I've appeared to be a dominatrix at times, but, I only desire my husband as my cuckold. He fills the role perfectly. No need, nor interest in another.
good for you...........

Back