Much needed Public Service Announcement to everyone on BtoW

BigBlackBull76

Male
Staff member
Real Person
Gold Member
From
VA, US
Im about to give you the truth, the whole, pure, undiluted nothing but the truth but many of you can't handle the truth.

You can either love me or Hate me after this post (and please save all your hate-mail cause I got enough to read as it is) but this needed to be said.

This is going to also serve as sort of a Public Service Announcement (PSA). So everyone should grab a pad and pen, sit-up straight, but relax and take notes for 'here is wisdom, he that hath understanding’ (to quote the Book of Revelations from the Bible).

First off speaking from my own personal experiences and to provide a level of credibility, I’ve now met and played with over several couples from this site alone three of them I’ve met twice, one called me back the very next day to play again which we did and I’ve met one woman who has become my secret-lover that I see weekly from off here whom I’m going to come back to discussing at the end of this post. I even had 3 couples (2 from here, and 1 not from here) contacted me on the same-day about meeting which I had to do a coin-flip between the three to choose which one to meet.

I’ve talked to almost several other women and couples where situations occurred that prevented us from meeting. Sometimes it was on my-side, sometimes theirs but I never complained nor have they and I still correspond with a few of them not on this site but by personal email and phone even many months after the failed meeting attempts.

I was near @MyLoveyLaurita ’s location some many months ago and we tried to meet but the timing didn’t work out and we still communicate to this day via my gmail account. I didn’t get pissed at them and understood their situation at the time. Same with @Bamagirl, and @TIH whom I appreciated them being patient with what would seem like me flaking out on them and I haven’t seen them complain.

There was only ONE lady on here (who is part of a couple somewhere on the east coast & I won’t out her so don’t ask me about them) that I really put a significant effort in to pursue after we chatted a few times on here, then ironically and funny enough I saw her profile on xhamster, chatted with her hubby more on there than I ever chatted with his wife, and both he and I are confused on what the hell is going on in her head and why we couldn’t make the final arrangement to meet. And it was her I chatted with as she verified on here as a ‘Real Person’ with real face pics on here and hamster both and there were some things as a woman she was taking care of so it wasn’t the hubby or guy faking. Still I didn't complain, thats just how life is and I moved on.

So first off an Announcement for Everyone on this site:

People need to relax with all the complaining about fakes, people fantasizing, not wanting to meet, etc. This is a free website set-up for people to socialize online for FREE. This is not a paid-membership site where anyone paid money to join for the purpose of meeting other people. Therefore because anyone is free to join the site with no requirements you have no way of weeding out the fake and flakes up-front before they get an account. People who join a site where they have to pay using real money wouldn’t be wasting their ‘real’ money to fool around faking and flaking on a website if the purpose of it was to meet. There could be some sadistic rich folk out there who do that, but the average person wouldn’t.

So end all of the complaining on here about people not meeting, who’s real, or who’s not. If you want to meet someone REAL goto a paid site as the odds are much higher that the other members on that site would be real, have more real-pics available, and will REALLY meet.

Second an Announcement for all the Men (mostly my brothers) on this site:

I observe too many men on here who go O.D. (overdose) with sexual perversions (I know its a sex-site but DAM), who seem socially awkward, and AFCs (Average Frustrated Chumps). To see a perfect example of an AFC just watch the comedy show one-time called “The Last Man on Earth” that comes on FOX and how this guy who even being the last man on Earth with 2 women still couldn’t get laid because he is an idiot and doesn’t know how to be genuine or care enough to get a woman to like him. Whats also sad and ironic is that even after both women admitted they are horny, need a man, and that they should repopulate the planet he still sabotages himself from getting laid. I think the show will go and on with him never getting laid, he is just the typical average clueless guy or AFC and I know a lot of women understand what I’m talking about on this cause I recognize it and laugh now too.

In real life you are not going to just walk up to a woman, show her a pic of your cock, and ask her do you want to fuck, or do you like me and want be my girlfriend? Your chances are slim to none on that happening and its no different on here albeit your odds are slightly higher it might work if your cock pics are just that amazing and the chic is that much of a slut but I digress. :blackgrimace: Many guys are just hoping that it is easier on here were they don’t have to go through the anxiety of approaching a woman in real-life since they are already frustrated in the real-world on meeting women to have sex with. I have heard alot of complaints from couples and women that a lot of guys are way too rude, non-respectful, and egomaniacs. I can’t really help you guys on the manners part as that is something your parents should have taught you and if you don’t have it now you probably never will get it either. On the Ego part I’m guilty of it too, yeah I got a big cock, I get told all the time I got a big-one and the thing is like a hot-commodity. Women/couples are demanding it from me and it makes my head-big but to err is human and we all have ego’s and IDs we have to confront and handle but I won’t go all 'Sigmund Freud' on you at this moment (I'll save that for another post another time).

To help you fellas out, stop interfacing just through the silicon computer chips, and copper wires of the internet and learn how to interact socially with a female carbon-based life-form in the 'Real World'. Yes learn dammit. It can be done and it is also done partly through trial and error and not being afraid to make mistakes as you learn from all those mistakes. Learn the successes and mistakes of other men too. Develop a sense of humor, read some Cosmo, and other chic magazines (at your local grocery store as I never buy the rubbish) and find out what women like, what they want from men, relationships, and what they think about. You can use the material for conversation starters and to build rapport with women.

Then search your local papers & websites for announcements on events where single women will congregate, get yourselves cleaned up and groomed, couldn’t hurt to stop drinking sodas do exercise to drop some extra-weight, and ask another woman about your dress and hair style. Then go out and approach and interact using some of that ******* from Cosmo/chic mags and everywhere else. Then use all of what you learned on what to do and not to do going forward. Learn how to engage women and hold a conversation.

This ******* will take you a long way, and you may not even need to come back on here. I have applied all of those recommendations and it has made me successful to where when I do meet a woman/couple face to face I am able to consummate the deal. If you can socially interact better on an internet website in a non-perverted and not as socially awkward manner, your chances will go up dramatically. And provide some additional pictures of yourselves like better body-shots or of furry-animals besides just close-ups of your dicks would help too.

Third, last but certainly not least an Announcement to all of the women (all women except Black cause this would not apply to them), white men, and couples on this site:

I have seen a few posts before from people on this site discussing about this topic but it didn’t really hit home with me until I read something by my brother @Splitter posted on here a few days ago[1] and then my secret-lover who’ve I met via this site here made a statement about this to me just the other night. My secret-lover who is a married white woman said she left this site (account no longer exists) because it disgusted her. One thing she said to me was that she understood who I said I was, what I was going to do, and what I thought I had to do because I think I am the BigBlackBull. She has repeatedly expressed that she has issues with it but so long as I am good and respectful to her she did not care about the other aspects of what I may do. But she has also expressed and emphasized to me on more than one occasion that I am MUCH more than just the BigBlackBull or a BBC. She said she has never-ever met anyone Black or white like me (and not talking about just in the bed or my physical anatomy), and that I could easily be remembered as some significant figure immortalized in world history for who I am and the impact I have as a person in the real-world. She said I should not be objectified or just looked at as a sexual object and that was one out of many things that she does not like nor understood why I put up with it as well. With her words and what I have read a few other brothers write and express they hit me like a one-two punch from Pacquiao or Mayweather.

They were, and are all right. Instead of the 1-2 combo putting my lights out and having my bell rung it actually opened my eyes to see the light instead. Blackmen with their amazing BBC (BigBlackCocks) are much much more than just a BBC or something to be just objectified. Remember that they (Black Men), we, ‘I’ are much more than a sexual toy to play with on occasions and then put away like your vibrator in the drawer or your car in the garage. First see and refer to them as Beautiful Black Men (BBM), Black Male Studs (BMS) or whatever else you want to come up with and second that they have a BBC that you enjoy experiencing. But remember not to objectify them (or me).

And as Bob Marley, and Michael Jackson two BBMs (before one decided to go white) sung the beautiful lyrics “…this is my message to you."

My PSA/diatribe/Gettysburg Address/last 'Will and Testament' I leave with you on this topic since I put it all out there. In the end everyone wants the same 3 Pieces/Peaces in life to be happy; a Peace of mind, a piece of food for their stomachs, and a piece of ass but having 2 out of 3 is not bad either so I'll take the Peace of mind, and piece of food to sustain my life with. The last piece is not as significant to be happy or sustains one life.

Peace be unto you all.

~BBB76

View media item 6562View media item 4418View media item 4397Reference:
[1] https://www.blacktowhite.net/threads/does-fantasy-stack-up-with-reality.40315/page-3#post-687755

Last edited:
BBB76 and forum,
That was an impressive, poignant post. You and I have always gotten along and now I see why. As for your advice, it is right on.

I am not bragging (I have little to brag about). But I have 3 stunningly beautiful filipino ladies who all say they are madly in love with me. My ex-fiance, my fiance, and a dear friend. All of them are stunning and of age to be my *******, but that does not matter to them. I keep asking them how I could possibly make a girl like them fall in love with me. They keep giving me a long list of reasons. I usually respond with "I just don't see it. I am just me. It is the only me I know how to be.". These ladies could have absolutely any guy they ever wanted and set their mind on (One of them literally did. She was a bargirl, and a VERY busy one, but she is not one anymore.). My secret? I treat them the way I would want to be treated. I don't treat them like crap because they are poor and I am all that. I show them respect, grant them dignity, and honor them for the beautiful, sweet, kind, and intelligent ladies they are.

Yes, I know. I am a dead man. lol. With 3 of them, it can only come to a bad end. lol. My ex-fiance is a bulldog and never gives up on anything. My friend is too, but she is much nicer about it. lol. So, what I am saying is. Guys, there will be a few ladies who want you to treat them like dirt and be a complete asshole to them.

My advice? If it is not roleplaying within the boundaries of a relationship? Run.

And to each his or her own, but the overdose of the fantasies is why I left the site twice. Some of the crap people push on this site is just beyond ridiculous, if not down right illegal. And there are very very few ladies around the world who would find it attractive.

As for the fake complaining, again, you are dead on. I have been around several "dating" or "alternative" forums and there are always the assholes who fancy themselves to be "fake hunters". They "out" people without a clue to whether they are "outing" real fakes or just someone who prefers to keep their privacy, except for those special people they find worthy. The "hunters" destroy reputations and consider themselves the grand hero when "fakes" leave, because of the harassment. They may be right 99.9% of the time. But that one time they are wrong, they have destroyed a person for no reason and all of a sudden, no one wants anything to do with the "fake" person and they have done nothing wrong.

I have not met anyone on here in real life (that I know of), but enough of you know me and how long I have been here to know I am real, honest, and I am what I am. Confused, most of the time, but a relatively nice, relatively intelligent being.

I do not have a picture or get verified, because I have an ex-wife and ******* and I do not want her lawyer to come across my profile here and use it against me in court. Since my ex left, my boys and my fiance are my life. Losing them would be totally ******* for me.

Peace to all. Be yourselves. Enjoy the fantasies, but don't get ridiculous. Finally, treat others as you want to be treated. May all of you find what your hearts truly desire.

P.S. Anyone want a cat cheap? He is being a total jerk because I decided to make sushi tonight. lol.

BBB76 and forum,
That was an impressive, poignant post. You and I have always gotten along and now I see why. As for your advice, it is right on.

I am not bragging (I have little to brag about). But I have 3 stunningly beautiful filipino ladies who all say they are madly in love with me. My ex-fiance, my fiance, and a dear friend. All of them are stunning and of age to be my *******, but that does not matter to them. I keep asking them how I could possibly make a girl like them fall in love with me. They keep giving me a long list of reasons. I usually respond with "I just don't see it. I am just me. It is the only me I know how to be.". These ladies could have absolutely any guy they ever wanted and set their mind on (One of them literally did. She was a bargirl, and a VERY busy one, but she is not one anymore.). My secret? I treat them the way I would want to be treated. I don't treat them like crap because they are poor and I am all that. I show them respect, grant them dignity, and honor them for the beautiful, sweet, kind, and intelligent ladies they are.

Yes, I know. I am a dead man. lol. With 3 of them, it can only come to a bad end. lol. My ex-fiance is a bulldog and never gives up on anything. My friend is too, but she is much nicer about it. lol. So, what I am saying is. Guys, there will be a few ladies who want you to treat them like dirt and be a complete asshole to them.

My advice? If it is not roleplaying within the boundaries of a relationship? Run.

And to each his or her own, but the overdose of the fantasies is why I left the site twice. Some of the crap people push on this site is just beyond ridiculous, if not down right illegal. And there are very very few ladies around the world who would find it attractive.

As for the fake complaining, again, you are dead on. I have been around several "dating" or "alternative" forums and there are always the assholes who fancy themselves to be "fake hunters". They "out" people without a clue to whether they are "outing" real fakes or just someone who prefers to keep their privacy, except for those special people they find worthy. The "hunters" destroy reputations and consider themselves the grand hero when "fakes" leave, because of the harassment. They may be right 99.9% of the time. But that one time they are wrong, they have destroyed a person for no reason and all of a sudden, no one wants anything to do with the "fake" person and they have done nothing wrong.

I have not met anyone on here in real life (that I know of), but enough of you know me and how long I have been here to know I am real, honest, and I am what I am. Confused, most of the time, but a relatively nice, relatively intelligent being.

I do not have a picture or get verified, because I have an ex-wife and ******* and I do not want her lawyer to come across my profile here and use it against me in court. Since my ex left, my boys and my fiance are my life. Losing them would be totally ******* for me.

Peace to all. Be yourselves. Enjoy the fantasies, but don't get ridiculous. Finally, treat others as you want to be treated. May all of you find what your hearts truly desire.

P.S. Anyone want a cat cheap? He is being a total jerk because I decided to make sushi tonight. lol.

Thank you @falcondfw69, and everyone so far for your positive words of support with what I wrote. This was a social commentary from many things I have heard from both black and white men and women on this site and thought it was a message to be delivered to all. This site is a great social forum where it serves as a bridge where people can cross the great distances that separate them and bring us together around the theme of racial integration.

@falcondfw69 - you drove the point home also with people possibly turning and running off real people from this site. As a village and society, you want a healthy thriving population of people who have positive traits and energy they can contribute. The social derelicts and misfits of society drive people away and then the village or society decays. Alot of people spend alot of their daily lives on this site. They post pics, and messages everyday and for the most part whether real or fake make positive contributions.

I'm impressed about your 3 Filipino ladies, can you share any pics of them? Do you live in the Philippines? I understand what you are saying about not wanting your ex and her lawyers to see you - very legitimate reason to remain discrete. I don't want my face on here in case I ever decide to run for President. Probably will never happen, but I don't want to rule-out any options in life. Besides I think after all of the positive connections I made on this site it would easily start me off with enough signatures to get on the ballot. :blackgrimace:

~BigBlackBull76

A-temp-QoS1.jpg
A-temp-QoS1.jpg
A-temp-QoS1.png
Black-White-Hand-Holding.gif

Last edited:
Thank you @falcondfw69, and everyone so far for your positive words of support with what I wrote. This was a social commentary from many things I have heard from both black and white men and women on this site and thought it was a message to be delivered to all. This site is a great social forum where it serves as a bridge where people can cross the great distances that separate them and bring us together around the theme of racial integration.

@falcondfw69 - you drove the point home also with people possibly turning and running off real people from this site. As a village and society, you want a healthy thriving population of people who have positive traits and energy they can contribute. The social derelicts and misfits of society drive people away and then the village or society decays. Alot of people spend alot of their daily lives on this site. They post pics, and messages everyday and for the most part whether real or fake make positive contributions.

I'm impressed about your 3 Filipino ladies, can you share any pics of them? Do you live in the Philippines? I understand what you are saying about not wanting your ex and her lawyers to see you - very legitimate reason to remain discrete. I don't want my face on here in case I ever decide to run for President. Probably will never happen, but I don't want to rule-out any options in life. Besides I think after all of the positive connections I made on this site it would easily start me off with enough signatures to get on the ballot. :blackgrimace:

~BigBlackBull76

You have my vote. lol.

I was not trying to impress anyone, but thank you. I was just trying to drive the point home that even someone as old and out of shape as me can get beautiful women to fall in love with you if you treat them right.

I do not live in the Philippines, although it is my plan when I fully retire to live 6 months of the year there and 6 months here in the Dallas area. I did share a pic of one of them. My ex-fiance. It is a long story why she is an ex. She got bored one night and started thinking about me and then started playing with herself. This is the result : https://www.blacktowhite.net/thread...-bonus-points-for-japanese.33075/#post-578458.

Im about to give you the truth, the whole, pure, undiluted nothing but the truth but many of you can't handle the truth.

You can either love me or Hate me after this post (and please save all your hate-mail cause I got enough to read as it is) but this needed to be said.

This is going to also serve as sort of a Public Service Announcement (PSA). So everyone should grab a pad and pen, sit-up straight, but relax and take notes for 'here is wisdom, he that hath understanding’ (to quote the Book of Revelations from the Bible).

First off speaking from my own personal experiences and to provide a level of credibility, I’ve now met and played with over several couples now from this site alone three of them I’ve met twice, one called me back the very next day to play again which we did and I’ve met one woman who has become my secret-lover that I see weekly from off here whom I’m going to come back to discussing at the end of this post. I even had 3 couples (2 from here, and 1 not from here) contacted me on the same-day about meeting which I had to do a coin-flip between the three to choose which one to meet.

I’ve talked to almost several other women and couples where situations occurred that prevented us from meeting. Sometimes it was on my-side, sometimes theirs but I never complained nor have they and I still correspond with a few of them not on this site but by personal email and phone even many months after the failed meeting attempts.

I was near @MyLoveyLaurita ’s location some many months ago and we tried to meet but the timing didn’t work out and we still communicate to this day via my gmail account. I didn’t get pissed at them and understood their situation at the time. Same with @Bamagirl, and @TIH whom I appreciated them being patient with what would seem like me flaking out on them and I haven’t seen them complain.

There was only ONE lady on here (who is part of a couple somewhere on the east coast & I won’t out her so don’t ask me about them) that I really put a significant effort in to pursue after we chatted a few times on here, then ironically and funny enough I saw her profile on xhamster, chatted with her hubby more on there than I ever chatted with his wife, and both he and I are confused on what the hell is going on in her head and why we couldn’t make the final arrangement to meet. And it was her I chatted with as she verified on here as a ‘Real Person’ with real face pics on here and hamster both and there were some things as a woman she was taking care of so it wasn’t the hubby or guy faking. Still I didn't complain, thats just how life is and I moved on.

People need to relax with all the complaining about fakes, people fantasizing, not wanting to meet, etc. This is a free website set-up for people to socialize online for FREE. This is not a paid-membership site where anyone paid money to join for the purpose of meeting other people. Therefore because anyone is free to join the site with no requirements you have no way of weeding out the fake and flakes up-front before they get an account. People who join a site where they have to pay using real money wouldn’t be wasting their ‘real’ money to fool around faking and flaking on a website if the purpose of it was to meet. There could be some sadistic rich folk out there who do that, but the average person wouldn’t.

So end all of the complaining on here about people not meeting, who’s real, or who’s not. If you want to meet someone REAL goto a paid site as the odds are much higher that the other members on that site would be real, have more real-pics available, and will REALLY meet.

I observe too many men on here who go O.D. (overdose) with sexual perversions (I know its a sex-site but DAM), who seem socially awkward, and AFCs (Average Frustrated Chumps). To see a perfect example of an AFC just watch the comedy show one-time called “The Last Man on Earth” that comes on FOX and how this guy who even being the last man on Earth with 2 women still couldn’t get laid because he is an idiot and doesn’t know how to be genuine or care enough to get a woman to like him. Whats also sad and ironic is that even after both women admitted they are horny, need a man, and that they should repopulate the planet he still sabotages himself from getting laid. I think the show will go and on with him never getting laid, he is just the typical average clueless guy or AFC and I know a lot of women understand what I’m talking about on this cause I recognize it and laugh now too.

In real life you are not going to just walk up to a woman, show her a pic of your cock, and ask her do you want to fuck, or do you like me and want be my girlfriend? Your chances are slim to none on that happening and its no different on here albeit your odds are slightly higher it might work if your cock pics are just that amazing and the chic is that much of a slut but I digress. :blackgrimace: Many guys are just hoping that it is easier on here were they don’t have to go through the anxiety of approaching a woman in real-life since they are already frustrated in the real-world on meeting women to have sex with. I have also heard complaints from couples and women that a lot of guys are way too rude, non-respectful, and egomaniacs. I can’t really help you guys on the manners part as that is something your parents should have taught you and if you don’t have it now you probably never will get it either. On the Ego part I’m guilty of it too, yeah I got a big cock, I get told all the time I got a big-one, the thing is like a hot-commodity women/couples are demanding and it makes my head-big but to err is human and we all have ego’s and IDs we have to confront and handle but I won’t go all 'Sigmund Freud' on you at this moment (I'll save that for another post another time).

To help you fellas out, stop interfacing just through the silicon computer chips, and copper wires of the internet and learn how to interact socially with a real woman in the flesh and *******. Yes learn dammit. It can be done and it is also done partly through trial and error and not being afraid to make mistakes as you learn from all those mistakes. Learn the successes and mistakes of other men too. Develop a sense of humor, read some Cosmo, and other chic magazines (at your local grocery store as I never buy the rubbish) and find out what women like, what they want from men, relationships, and what they think about. Then search your local papers & websites for announcements on events where single women will congregate, get yourselves cleaned up and groomed, couldn’t hurt to stop drinking soda to drop some extra-weight, and ask another woman about your dress and hair style. Then go out and approach and interact using some of that ******* from Cosmo/chic mags and everywhere else. Then use all of what you learned on what to do and not to do going forward. Learn how to engage women and hold a conversation.

This ******* will take you a long way, and you may not even need to come back on here. I have applied all of those recommendations and it has made me successful to where when I do meet the woman/couple face to face I am able to consummate the deal. If you can socially interact better on an internet website in a non-perverted and not as socially awkward manner, your chances will go up dramatically. And provide some additional pictures of yourselves like better body-shots or of furry-animals besides just close-ups of your dicks would help too.

Third, last but certainly not least an Announcement to all of the women (all races except Black cause this would not apply to them), white men, and couples on this site:

I have seen a few posts before from people on this site discussing about this topic but it didn’t really hit home with me until I read something by my brother @Splitter posted on here a few days ago[1] and then my secret-lover who’ve I met via this site here made a statement about this to me just the other night. My secret-lover who is a married white woman said she left this site (account no longer exists) because it disgusted her. One thing she said to me was that she understood who I said I was, what I was going to do, and what I thought I had to do because I think I am the BigBlackBull. She has repeatedly expressed that she has issues with it but so long as I am good and respectful to her she did not care about the other aspects of what I may do. But she has also expressed and emphasized to me on more than one occasion that I am MUCH more than just the BigBlackBull or a BBC. She said she has never-ever met anyone Black or white like me (and not talking about just in the bed or my physical anatomy), and that I could easily be remembered as some significant figure immortalized in world history for who I am and the impact I have as a person in the real-world. She said I should not be objectified or just looked at as a sexual object and that was one out of many things that she does not like nor understood why I put up with it as well. With her words and what I have read a few other brothers write and express they hit me like a one-two punch from Pacquiao or Mayweather.

They were, and are all right. Instead of the 1-2 combo putting my lights out and having my bell rung it actually opened my eyes to see the light instead. Blackmen with their amazing BBC (BigBlackCocks) are much much more than just a BBC or something to be just objectified. Remember that they (Black Men), we, ‘I’ are much more than a sexual toy to play with on occasions and then put away like your vibrator in the drawer or your car in the garage. First see and refer to them as Beautiful Black Men (BBM), Black Male Studs (BMS) or whatever else you want to come up with and second that they have a BBC that you enjoy experiencing. But remember not to objectify them.

And as Bob Marley, and Michael Jackson two BBMs (before one decided to go white) sung the beautiful lyrics “…this is my message to you."

/PSA/diatribe/Gettysburg Address/my last 'Will and Testament' I leave you with on this topic since I put it all out there. In the end everyone wants the same 3 Pieces/Peaces in life to be happy; a Peace of mind, a piece of food for their stomachs, and a piece of ass but having 2 out of 3 is not bad either so I'll take the Peace of mind, and piece of food to sustain my life with. The last piece is not as significant to be happy or sustains one life.

Peace be unto you all.
:blackheart:

Very well written, but I have come to expect no less. :)

I (we) have been on numerous sites. We are here because Asmodeaus80 loves IR porn, and I am his favorite porn star. For my part, I love confident, intelligent, witty men... Of all races. I am not looking exclusively for BBC. In fact, I loathe dick pics as a conversation opener (just got one today). My experience with what you describe is why we have developed our own vetting process. If a man does not have the respect and patience for us to come to trust him, he does not get invited in.

This is a fantasy world, yes. But we also look for the real people behind the personas, and have made some great friends... From here and other sites.

No one wants to truly be objectified, not if they have real self-worth. Take the time to be respectful of each other, treat each other with decency, and you might find the pot of gold at the end of the rainbow.

First off speaking from my own personal experiences and to provide a level of credibility, I’ve now met and played with over several couples now from this site alone three of them I’ve met twice, one called me back the very next day to play again which we did and I’ve met one woman who has become my secret-lover that I see weekly from off here whom I’m going to come back to discussing at the end of this post. I even had 3 couples (2 from here, and 1 not from here) contacted me on the same-day about meeting which I had to do a coin-flip between the three to choose which one to meet.

In real life you are not going to just walk up to a woman, show her a pic of your cock, and ask her do you want to fuck, or do you like me and want be my girlfriend? Your chances are slim to none on that happening and its no different on here albeit your odds are slightly higher it might work if your cock pics are just that amazing and the chic is that much of a slut but I digress. :blackgrimace: Many guys are just hoping that it is easier on here were they don’t have to go through the anxiety of approaching a woman in real-life since they are already frustrated in the real-world on meeting women to have sex with. I have also heard complaints from couples and women that a lot of guys are way too rude, non-respectful, and egomaniacs. I can’t really help you guys on the manners part as that is something your parents should have taught you and if you don’t have it now you probably never will get it either. On the Ego part I’m guilty of it too, yeah I got a big cock, I get told all the time I got a big-one, the thing is like a hot-commodity women/couples are demanding and it makes my head-big but to err is human and we all have ego’s and IDs we have to confront and handle but I won’t go all 'Sigmund Freud' on you at this moment (I'll save that for another post another time).

To help you fellas out, stop interfacing just through the silicon computer chips, and copper wires of the internet and learn how to interact socially with a real woman in the flesh and *******. Yes learn dammit. It can be done and it is also done partly through trial and error and not being afraid to make mistakes as you learn from all those mistakes. Learn the successes and mistakes of other men too. Develop a sense of humor, read some Cosmo, and other chic magazines (at your local grocery store as I never buy the rubbish) and find out what women like, what they want from men, relationships, and what they think about. Then search your local papers & websites for announcements on events where single women will congregate, get yourselves cleaned up and groomed, couldn’t hurt to stop drinking soda to drop some extra-weight, and ask another woman about your dress and hair style. Then go out and approach and interact using some of that ******* from Cosmo/chic mags and everywhere else. Then use all of what you learned on what to do and not to do going forward. Learn how to engage women and hold a conversation.

This ******* will take you a long way, and you may not even need to come back on here. I have applied all of those recommendations and it has made me successful to where when I do meet the woman/couple face to face I am able to consummate the deal. If you can socially interact better on an internet website in a non-perverted and not as socially awkward manner, your chances will go up dramatically. And provide some additional pictures of yourselves like better body-shots or of furry-animals besides just close-ups of your dicks would help too.

Third, last but certainly not least an Announcement to all of the women (all races except Black cause this would not apply to them), white men, and couples on this site:

They were, and are all right. Instead of the 1-2 combo putting my lights out and having my bell rung it actually opened my eyes to see the light instead. Blackmen with their amazing BBC (BigBlackCocks) are much much more than just a BBC or something to be just objectified. Remember that they (Black Men), we, ‘I’ are much more than a sexual toy to play with on occasions and then put away like your vibrator in the drawer or your car in the garage. First see and refer to them as Beautiful Black Men (BBM), Black Male Studs (BMS) or whatever else you want to come up with and second that they have a BBC that you enjoy experiencing. But remember not to objectify them (or me).

/PSA/diatribe/Gettysburg Address/my last 'Will and Testament' I leave with you on this topic since I put it all out there. In the end everyone wants the same 3 Pieces/Peaces in life to be happy; a Peace of mind, a piece of food for their stomachs, and a piece of ass but having 2 out of 3 is not bad either so I'll take the Peace of mind, and piece of food to sustain my life with. The last piece is not as significant to be happy or sustains one life.

Peace be unto you all.

~BBB76

[1] https://www.blacktowhite.net/threads/does-fantasy-stack-up-with-reality.40315/page-3#post-687755

/PSA/diatribe/Gettysburg Address/my last 'Will and Testament' I leave with you on this topic since I put it all out there. In the end everyone wants the same 3 Pieces/Peaces in life to be happy; a Peace of mind, a piece of food for their stomachs, and a piece of ass but having 2 out of 3 is not bad either so I'll take the Peace of mind, and piece of food to sustain my life with. The last piece is not as significant to be happy or sustains one life.

Peace be unto you all.

~BBB76

I agree with your secret lady friend. My husband and I were invited to a house party a few years ago. I was so uncomfortable. I didn't realize it was going to be single black men there to "black" white wifes. Pillow talk is one thing, but someone's feelings is quite another.

BigBlackBull, I recognized early on, your intelligence and literate skillset as you communicated on BtW. But today, this was one of the most well written post ever presented. All your reflections were accurate on target. Yes we do need more mature brothers participating in the IR process, and not just viewing the women as bitches and ho's (regardless of what the women are saying). The women here who are sharing their bodies (willingly), need to be respected, and not denigrated or objectified as sluts. Yes it's a term used privately among couples having adult fun, but publicly we should always communicate in respectful ways to the ladies here. Not all are mature MILFs, some are young and experimenting with IR and some are Milfs curious and desiring an IR encounter. We need to respect them all.

Your writing also points out in a subtle way that in some ways, some folks (black and white) are allowing to the IR process to denigrate into a racist Mandingo type ******* for the amusement of others.

So along with Torpedo, and Falcon and others who try to maintain some adult (grown-up) maturity to the site, please continue writing and making BtW better.
OSP

Back