Mt Wife for Black Cock

couple666

Female
My Wife Needs Black Cock

I have always wanted to watch as 3 black men rip open her jeans and 3 big cocks fill every hole of my wife as I listen to her Scream, We have come close but not quite done it yet, do you think her ass is worth it. Let me know.

Attachments

• Wife2.jpg
    Wife2.jpg
    135.7 KB · Views: 130
  • Wife1.jpg
    Wife1.jpg
    250.2 KB · Views: 116
  • Wife3.jpg
    Wife3.jpg
    156 KB · Views: 134
beautiful

I have always wanted to watch as 3 black men rip open her jeans and 3 big cocks fill every hole of my wife as I listen to her Scream, We have come close but not quite done it yet, do you think her ass is worth it. Let me know.
She is very beautiful

My Wife Needs Black Cock

think its worth it? looks dont matter if she's white and married lol, any BBC will make time to prove to a lil cock cuck that his wife....is not only his

Reactions: wit
im in virginia looking for a BBC to pound my pussy....but only reply if your ok with my hubby sucking you off.......and i meen, if your straight it wouldn't really be that gay....technically he is of the male gender....but he will be wearing my panties and you wont even be able to notice his lil prick, so send pics if your around virginia...or if your willing to travel because it would definitely be worth it... i want a guy that can go and go.....i want a guy that is ok with my and hubby sucking and rubbing his soft cock while we wait for him to recharge and go again... ;)

Back