MrJAP1 is NEW To The Scene

mrjap1

Male
From
NY, US
Hello, I am mrjap1 from the NYC-Metro Area. I am new to " blacktowhite.net " I been on this site for a good while now. Also, I can say that I'm VERY glad that there are sooo many women on this site who CRAVE BBC. It feels like home. With a made up mind, theses ladies will NOT be denied of the pleasures in receiving a BBC. I personally LOVE a Phat ASS, a Pretty Little ASS, a Big ASS and MORE than that, a Female Approaching ME boldly with a made up mind to receive MY BBC deep inside her.
Information for the ladies About Me: I am a DOM... A BLACK BULL and I SEEK a SUBMISSIVE female that NEEDS and DESIRES to have a DOM.
I am into ROUGH and DOMINANT SEX ... I take GREAT PLEASURE in ravishing a woman.

I Love to make a woman cum repeatedly, Love to eat pussy, Excellent Stamina, I have a nice Disease Free, Rock Hard 10 inch Long BBC with a 7 inch Girth. I look forward to FILLING ALL your available holes.

Ladies " IF " you HONESTLY want MY BBC DEEP INSIDE YOU just " Start a New Conversation" and then ASK ME for it... simple.

I WILL give you ALL that YOU CARVE and CAN HANDLE.:blackheart::cool::blackheart:

I-LOVE-Head-Doggie-style.jpeg

Okay folks... I am INDEED a real person! No Games or No BS. A Black Dominant Bull with a Nice Thick 10 x 7 BBC to pummel you very WILLING sexy ladies and make you cum repeatedly to the point of madness. Any serious interest send me a note.

blacktowhite.net01.10.13.JPG

Hello, I am mrjap1 from the NYC-Metro Area. I am new to " blacktowhite.net " I been on this site for a good while now. Also, I can say that I'm VERY glad that there are sooo many women on this site who CRAVE BBC. It feels like home. With a made up mind, theses ladies will NOT be denied of the pleasures in receiving a BBC. I personally LOVE a Phat ASS, a Pretty Little ASS, a Big ASS and MORE than that, a Female Approaching ME boldly with a made up mind to receive MY BBC deep inside her.
Information for the ladies About Me: I am a DOM... A BLACK BULL and I SEEK a SUBMISSIVE female that NEEDS and DESIRES to have a DOM.
I am into ROUGH and DOMINANT SEX ... I take GREAT PLEASURE in ravishing a woman.

I Love to make a woman cum repeatedly, Love to eat pussy, Excellent Stamina, I have a nice Disease Free, Rock Hard 10 inch Long BBC with a 7 inch Girth. I look forward to FILLING ALL your available holes.
My French Friend French Virgin Wife Is Looking For An Aggressive Domimate Slut Master In FRANCE? The French Wimp Hubby Is Desperately Seeking Help For Her First Sexual BBC Fucking Experience With A Dominate Rough Controlling BBC Master? If Interested? I Will Send You Picture0Photo Of This Sexy French Virgin Wife For You? Playmisty66@yahoo.com
Ladies " IF " you HONESTLY want MY BBC DEEP INSIDE YOU just " Start a New Conversation" and then ASK ME for it... simple.

I WILL give you ALL that YOU CARVE and CAN HANDLE.:blackheart::cool::blackheart:

View attachment 145877

View attachment 145877
Nice writing but you miss the most important part cock pic

Back