Mr Cuckholds Poll's

Who is getting tire os Mr Cuckolds Poll's

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
a bunch of stupid so called women who message you like they are interested in cucking you, only to tease you with their lies and all of a sudden they stop responding. this site is all about rude people who have no life and they have no clue about cuckolding either. fuck off

You have serious problems young man, you need to talk to somebody about them. look at your posts, look at the fact that no one is replying to you, I'm really very sorry, i thought you were just a wanker trying to spoil the this site for other people, your posts are all over this site and it's clear that you need some help, again i'm very sorry for winding you up, please find someone you can talk too as soon as you can.

You have serious problems young man, you need to talk to somebody about them. look at your posts, look at the fact that no one is replying to you, I'm really very sorry, i thought you were just a wanker trying to spoil the this site for other people, your posts are all over this site and it's clear that you need some help, again i'm very sorry for winding you up, please find someone you can talk too as soon as you can.
my polls are fact and a lot of people respond. fuck off poser

Well said...nailed it!

I am just wondering of some assholes, that jump in a thread and start throwing bullshit and nonsense on the subject, damn this Mister cuckold is really such an idiot .. Just shut the fuck up Mister and go get a life damn

He did, Mootje, the man hasn't posted in almost 3 years, if you notice! Maybe you didn't notice!
This THREAD is DEAD ... View attachment 556103
oh thanks Mac, i really didn;t noticed, i just was wondering why does some ppl be such an assholes, free speech, free thoughts, i can understand, but, what i dont like to be rude and aggressive.. tho u sometimes are harsh, but in a proper way ;) thanx dude again i am following your writings and read lots ....

Back