Mr Breeder

Mr Breed

Male
Real Person
image.jpeg Hi there. I'm Toni. Well I'm here looking for a girlfriend or wife to have an on going relationship with. I even want to push around her pathetic husband or boyfriend. Would be a plus if this husband or boyfriend wants to raise my baby. I'm mostly black, with some Asian, Native and White

MacNfries

Male
Sweet & Cordial
Gold Member
From
NC, US
Mr Breed, we've had this topic discussed several times in the past, and it always gets into a verbal confrontation. Bullying and creating babies to insult/get back at white males always tends to create 2 sides. It may be fantasy play or you may actually mean what you say, but neither create long term positive results. I've been here over 5 years and it always ends up the same way.

Mr Breed

Male
Real Person
Mr Breed, we've had this topic discussed several times in the past, and it always gets into a verbal confrontation. Bullying and creating babies to insult/get back at white males always tends to create 2 sides. It may be fantasy play or you may actually mean what you say, but neither create long term positive results. I've been here over 5 years and it always ends up the same way.
Wait.....you said to get back at white men? White me have never done anything to me personally so why do I need to get back at any whites. My grandfather is white:)

Mr Breed

Male
Real Person
And I appreciate your helpfulness, I truly do. But you can't box every couple in the same tiny box. What may not have worked for some, may work for others.