Mother, Daughter, Bull?

Discussion in 'Extreme Alternative Interracial Sex' started by Eager-bbc-breeder, Sep 9, 2014.

1. Eager-bbc-breeder

Eager-bbc-breeder Member

US
    This is a post for female viewers. Men, feel free to read and enjoy but I'm only looking for female feedback. Continuing on-

I'm curious to know how many women out there are interested in sharing their bull with their daughter. Before freaking out on me, a couple points:

1. Note in which section of this site I posted this. EXTREME ALTERNATIVE INTERRACIAL SEX. Meaning that crazy shit you don't talk about with your friends.
    2. My interest does stem a little bit from personal interest, but mostly because I've seen this idea popping up on other sites that I frequent. So don't shoot the messenger, I'm mainly bringing to light an idea that seems to be growing more and more popular.

So back to the matter at hand- ladies, either as the mother or the daughter, have you ever considered sharing a bull with the other member of the duo that I just mentioned. this could occur either at the same time or simply the fact that you're both with the same man. What is it about this that has you either disinterested or interested? Is there any past experience with this, or is it simply a fantasy? And do you think this is something you would do in your future (with or without your husbands permission) or is it simply too taboo?

A couple other questions you may answer if you desire-
    How would the age of the bull play into things? Would he be closer to your daughters age or yours?
    (This question stems from personal interest) Would you both bareback with the bull or is that out of the question, as you wouldn't want to risk the two of you getting pregnant by the same man?

I'll post a couple more later

2. amandablack

amandablack Active Member

I think the age of my daughter is more important

3. Eager-bbc-breeder

Eager-bbc-breeder Member

US
    Well met. For clarification, your daughter would be legal age and at no pony am I discussing her being underage or suggesting/hinting/implying that.

4. amandablack

amandablack Active Member

I have three daughters of mixed race, fathers were black. The youngest is of legal age in the UK

5. Eager-bbc-breeder

Eager-bbc-breeder Member

US
    Thanks for sharing Amanda, would you like to answer the questions above for knowledge purposes?

6. PaleSkinLover

PaleSkinLover Well-Known Member Gold Member

i know of a case where the mother (in her 60s) wanted a bull (white or black) for her married daughter (in her 30s) to get her to have a baby. Mother and daughter had convinced her white husband.
    I am not sure if they found one.

JimRI, Roy Randall, wit and 6 others like this.
  7. hotjen

hotjen Well-Known Member Gold Member

UK
    i shared a bull with my sister

8. Linda4bbc

Linda4bbc Well-Known Member

US
    My situation is really cray. I live with my daughter who's 27, and we each have a baby by the same baby daddy. We also stay with my younger sister who's 44 and her man and kids. How do they say,.. Its complicated.

9. PaleSkinLover

PaleSkinLover Well-Known Member Gold Member

perfect.

JimRI, Taxman and BlkDaddyJissFest like this.
  10. BBCcurious93

BBCcurious93 Member

I think it would be a normal thing for me if my mother would share me. I am a good girl and would nothing deny. Also if my mum would be involved.

11. Brent69

Brent69 Well-Known Member

UK
    I'd like to think my daughter is into bbc as much as me. I would have no problem sharing a bull with her as long as I get the cum lol

ADCER91, dmoney, Sincere999 and 15 others like this.
  12. BBCcurious93

BBCcurious93 Member

Only spa ?

enthusiastic couple likes this.
  13. BBCcurious93

BBCcurious93 Member

Sure ? What do you mind ???

14. Msub523

Msub523 New Member

It may be complicated, but it's kind of HOT in it's own way.

15. Princess Rina

Princess Rina Active Member

I would happily share, but only if it were a big black cock. I wish I had such an African man to breed me.

16. Brent69

UK
    I want to be bred too! X

17. Brent69

UK
    [​IMG] I'd love this to be me and my daughter x

18. TakingBlacksInMe

TakingBlacksInMe Active Member

One of the black men who fucks me regularly and who I've got to know fairly well, told me that when he was younger (in his 20's, he's early 30's now) his then gf got him to fuck her divorced mother (apparently the mother had made repeated remarks and questions about how true the 'big black cock' stereotype is etc, to the extent the daughter knew she was interested).

Mikembbc, Mr10Kids, steve007 and 31 others like this.
  19. Claire

Claire Well-Known Member

Not with my mum but I've been sharing my black b/f with my auntie

Mikembbc, Mr10Kids, ADCER91 and 24 others like this.
  20. PageantMom25

PageantMom25 Member

I once saw a pic someplace. It was of a woman and her daughter washing a car, and the caption was "When a black man marries into a family, he takes possession of all the family assets." I don't think it meant the car. I can admit here that the idea turned me on. Do it for real? I doubt it.

ADCER91, Mikembbc, Finisher and 13 others like this.