Mostly only black & white

AE104

Male
I have done a search but I have found no topic threads, so apologies if it has been discussed before. I have noticed that interracial interaction seems to involve predominantly black & white races. I consider both black & white women the most attractive and wonder if that is why there is so much interaction between these two races. Indian Asian women are very hot as well, but I've seen very little interracial activity. I suspect it may be also due to religious and cultural aspects. Just wondered if anyone else noticed that lack of interest or participation of non black & whites. Perhaps it's just my perception and have not looked enough, but would your opinions on this.

Black women and Asian men are the least likely to find a non black or Asian partner. White men and Asian women are going strong. Black men and white are strong. Etc

I have done a search but I have found no topic threads, so apologies if it has been discussed before. I have noticed that interracial interaction seems to involve predominantly black & white races. I consider both black & white women the most attractive and wonder if that is why there is so much interaction between these two races. Indian Asian women are very hot as well, but I've seen very little interracial activity. I suspect it may be also due to religious and cultural aspects. Just wondered if anyone else noticed that lack of interest or participation of non black & whites. Perhaps it's just my perception and have not looked enough, but would your opinions on this.

The minority group that is most like to date/marry interracially is Asian Females. Asian Female + White Male is essentially universally accepted and encouraged, by both groups.

When you adjust for 'age' (e.g. 18-40), Asian Females are completely 'owned' by White Males. Additionally, I find it rare to see a really attractive Asian Female who is not with a White Male -- other than on the West Coast.

.....Indian Asian women are very hot as well, but I've seen very little interracial activity. I suspect it may be also due to religious and cultural aspects.

Indians are extremely 'color conscious' (i.e. literally, shade and color of skin). They also tend to be quite 'class/social status' conscious.

When Indians Females date/marry interracially, it is essentially exclusively with White Males.

Back