Most humiliating way for white husband to cum?

What is the most humiliating way for a white husband to cum?

• When wife compares your penis next to BBC

Votes: 405 14.5%
  • When wife has an orgasm or squirts from BBC

Votes: 309 11.0%
  • When he is wearing her panties and watching

Votes: 308 11.0%
  • Without touching himself

Votes: 485 17.3%
  • When licking his wifes creampied pussy clean

Votes: 1,290 46.1%

• Total voters
when I was unlocked, which was rare, she would have me kneel in front of the toilet, thrust my hips forward and position my tiny cock under her pussy while she sat on the toilet like she does when she was going to pee. she'd have me masturbate and apologize to her for having a useless clit and as I came she'd pee all over my cock. other times she'd stroke me off into the waste basket and tell me that's 'where my filth belongs'. no matter how she let me, it was always with verbal humiliation and me apologizing for having such a tiny clitty.

One humiliating way is for the wife to have her cuckold lay on his back and then pull his legs up over his head so his cock is pointing down at his face and then masturbate him until he unloads into his own mouth while telling him about how her last lover fucked her.
Damn Willis..the guy who goes for that, must have the self-esteem of a cockroach...damn..no way you going to get me or anyone I know to that level...I have heard of guys getting the prostrate milked...I had WTF moment...sorry Willis, got to disappoint you..ALL HARD GUY MAN HERE...no cuck stuff for me..:bounce:osp

Damn Willis..the guy who goes for that, must have the self-esteem of a cockroach...damn..no way you going to get me or anyone I know to that level...I have heard of guys getting the prostrate milked...I had WTF moment...sorry Willis, got to disappoint you..ALL HARD GUY MAN HERE...no cuck stuff for me..:bounce:osp

Not disappointing me, OSP. :D
Circusill asked for suggestions of the most humiliating way for a white cuckolded husband to cum and I just thought that might work for him. I'm sure I could think of others if that one doesn't do it for him. ;)

... Why not just remove the husbands cock and balls Chinese style leaving him a eunick . As a cock less ball less man he will serve both the wife and bull more willingly and even look after there children too.

What does this have to do with the topic?
Maybe you need to review the Forum Rules, especially Rule #1 before you post anything further.

Site's Terms & Rules: https://www.blacktowhite.net/help/terms and the Mission Statement: http://blacktowhite.net/community/forums/forum-announcements.30/

What do you think about "not cumming"?
I tell you my experience despite you probably has already read about it.
Our black friend Axel, my wife Susana and me had spent a day in a small town from a river coast. When catched a bus to come back at our city. It was late in the afternoon and our bus was almost empty (perhaps there were just 7 or 8 people travelling with us).
We were kissing each other, when Susie noticed Axel’s cock was hard under his jeans. Susie asked him to fuck right there if he wished to do it, and I offered myself to take the seat beside them, and look after if anybody was coming back.
Despite Axel’s cock was as hard as steel, Susie sucked it because she loves to do it. After Axel licked my wife’s nipples, she sat over his amazing black cock and they began to fuck. I took the seat in front of them in the precise moment that they changed to missionary, after some minutes fucking. Susie wrapped her strong legs around him, placing her bare soles over the back from my seat near my face, and soon they could finally cum. It was a further proof of the great potential of this man and the wild side, that he awake in my wife. I never could have done that as good as him.
I was so excited, but I didn't ask Susie to have sex with me there because I really knew I couldn't do it. I couldn't have had an erection before the risk to be discover by someone else. But this same fact turned Susie and Axel on enormously. He was able to reach an orgasm in such uncomfortable place and make my wife cum too. Susie isn't a teenager, she is 41 years old now, and if she really risked to fuck with him on the bus, just was because she was extremely hot.
When in this page some people talk about "black superiority" I think they're right.

wpid-pies_asiento.jpg

Last edited:
Back