Most embarrassing moments

Bradd99

Male
From
Australia
This is a thread for all the small dick cucks to tell embarrassing moments/things that's happened to them sexually and for the bulls and cuckoldresses to have a laugh. Try to keep comments civil and don't take yourselves too seriously as its a lighthearted thread. OK I'll start....

I had a one night stand with a girl who was curvy, was fucking her doggystyle and was wondering why she wasn't making much noise. Found out 2 minutes later I was basically fucking her groin as my dick was no where near reaching her pussy. Unfortunately I found out it was her groin too late as I came into her crotch like a moron. Fortunately I've never seen her since then......

My first wife always talked about how small my penis was and told several people. She ended up leaving me for a black man with a big cock. We were fighting one night after she had moved out and she emailed me a picture of her boyfriend's large black cock and said that's why she left me. She included a picture she had on her phone of my little dick she had taken a year before. I then realized she had cc'ed a lot of our friends.

I have been degraded or humiliated many times by women when they see my small 2.5" penis hard.

Comments such as:
  • Is that it ...
  • What am I suppose to do with that ...
  • Baby dick
  • Resembles a coat hook, can I hang my panties on it?
image.jpeg

white5andahalf-h9kyo-cb4330.jpg
image.jpeg

Last edited:
Back