• Yes

Votes: 18 75.0%
  • No

Votes: 6 25.0%

• Total voters

CuckoldCouple

Couple
Gold Member
My wife of twenty-four years surprised me last month when she told me she either wanted more freedom or a separation. When I asked what kind of freedom, she implied that she wanted to date outside our marriage. I had no desire to lose my wife (she is very attractive), so I reluctantly agreed to give her more freedom. She has dated a couple of black guys the past few weeks and, although I don't like it, she seems much happier. I now watch while she gets ready for her dates

1.jpg .

My wife of twenty-four years surprised me last month when she told me she either wanted more freedom or a separation. When I asked what kind of freedom, she implied that she wanted to date outside our marriage. I had no desire to lose my wife (she is very attractive), so I reluctantly agreed to give her more freedom. She has dated a couple of black guys the past few weeks and, although I don't like it, she seems much happier. I now watch while she gets ready for her dates

View attachment 4640 .

View attachment 4640 .
You are lucky she is so open. You should become more concerned with her satisfaction. Serve her needs and she will reward you. stop moping and be a good cuckold husband.

Back