More fantasy than reality

MILFSEEKERpgh

Male
Real Person
Gold Member
From
OH, US
After years in the Interacial hotwife game.
I'm finally getting tired of it, everything is becoming so fake. I remember when a "hook up" was a real thing. Now everyone wants to send pics and just fantasize. Males and females alike are more cool with BULLSHITTING! JUST wanted to share my thoughts with the community.
Any other opinions?

well, for me personally I try not to bullshit. But as a human I change,I reraccess and change lanes. I came here with one intention, to get my socks fucked off and a fire put out. But after being tested on that, I foumd out I was scared to take that next step, not wanting to hurt my family and not knowing if I could take the experience physically. So basically Im just here to talk and blabber about everyday life.

I'm finally getting tired of it, everything is becoming so fake. I remember when a "hook up" was a real thing. Now everyone wants to send pics and just fantasize. Males and females alike are more cool with BULLSHITTING! .
Any other opinions?
That's the "virtual world" for you ... you can be who you wish.
By the way, are you posting in the Only Real Persons private section, any? Have you gone to the Real Persons section to get verified by FunnyBunny yet?
Just glancing at your avatar (a black dick only pic), surely you think of yourself as being more than just a black dick, don't you? Unfortunately, you're as likely to attract as many white guys as you will white, real females. :cold:
So, screw the pics; if I was wanting to hook up, the first 2 things that would happen is they'd Skype & phone chat ... those things don't happen, nothing would happen. This place has its share of sub-white boiz pretending to be females or black males, or they're gay white guys looking for black cocks to suck.
I know this is disappointing for those looking for hook ups, but b2w doesn't promote this site as a real dating site or they'd have a visa/mastercard sign on their sign-in page and charge $19.95 a month or whatever to be members.
So, just learn how to eliminate the people you chat with, and review the person's profile information. Its amazing how profile info often contradicts what the person is posting in the forums.
My profile info clearly says who I am and why I'm here, yet I get private messages every day asking to hook up with my wife, and when I tell 'em I'm not here trying to hook up my wife (she's quite capable of that on her own) some of the responses are very nasty.
So I guess the real question is ...
pic_words-HowBadYouWantIt.jpg ..Mac, but here's wishing you good luck! gif_Yellowball-Drinking.gif

Last edited:
Macnfries always makes good points. do research. Read profiles then reread them after a while. I have changed mine since I came here because my expectations have changed. I have laid down some filthy talk in private conversations here. I dfon't deny that. but since I am not looking to move to the next step of an actual encounter right now, I feel lioke I am being unfair if I talk someone into sdome raging hardon that I have no intentions of wrestling down. Im not a cock tease.

I like it here for the laid back feel my FG page is as just as apt to piss me off as make me smile because of the jerks. I have not encountered any jerks here. I love being able to come here and just shoot the breeze, talk about my *******, my day, my life. Im not looking for anything from anyone and thus I cannot be disappointed nor can I cause disappointment. Im just a breeze blowing throiugh this place and I hope Im a cool and relaxing one.haha

Macnfries always makes good points. do research. Read profiles then reread them after a while...... I feel lioke I am being unfair if I talk someone into sdome raging hardon that I have no intentions of wrestling down. Im not a cock tease.
pic_word-oops!.jpg I'm sure some are shaking their heads, here, right now. But, I thank you for that compliment, vanessa. I just take the commitment to marriage very seriously, is all. But I do love your bubbly posts ...
Mac

Well
I'm finally getting tired of it, everything is becoming so fake. I remember when a "hook up" was a real thing. Now everyone wants to send pics and just fantasize. Males and females alike are more cool with BULLSHITTING! JUST wanted to share my thoughts with the community.
Any other opinions?

There is undoubtably a lot of bullshitting going on, on this and many more sites like it. That doesn't make everyone on this, or any other site bullshiters however. There are legitimate participants here. What I find amusing are those people on here, and elsewhere, who somehow think just because you openly share your most intimate experiences on the site, your GF or wife are just sitting there waiting for the next bull to text wanting to get laid! Of course she'll be on the next flight to wherever to meet whomever, just to get laid! Talk about unfeathered expectations! Duh! That's not living in the real world, that's the real fantasy world!

What we have shared here, if you've read our posts and enjoyed it, GREAT! If you didn't enjoy our posts, or disbelieved them, that's all right too. As factual as our experiences were, and of which we posted, some people will believe and some won't. You can only satisfy some of people some of the time, but never all the people all the time.

Have a great day!

The lifestyle as a whole is pretty much a joke to me. It's a vapid attempt to fill a hole in your life. Just keeping it real.

The only time that bothers me is when I'm lying to myself about what I'm actually doing. This is escapism. A delusion. A distraction. There is nothing of substance going on here. I have accepted that and now it's quite okay to me.

Every now and then it's fun to talk ******* and be erotic and whatever with strangers. But really entering a relationship with anyone on here? Highly unlikely. I'm not particularly interested in it. I have better places to put my energy.

It's up to me to move on to bigger and better. In due time.

when we talked of fantasies her liked try a man and wife and loved it ,also when she met my brother wanted him to join us for threesome had great fun ,and when i told brother i got to out and asked her if she wants sex while im out, after he left her said she come when he licked her ,liked him rubbing hardon on her pussy and first time she liked talking dirty, next she invited single guy and i watched them or joined in, then we met a guy a few times which she liked so much she let him do anything ,now we want meet right black guy for fantasy to become reality

I would agree. I am from Denver and used to try to meet real and sane couples or females as well. Far to many pic collectors and fakes. I also travel a lot for work. The same story most places. Real is Rare

Have you tried going to the Mon Chalet?
It's hard not to get laid there if you are a decent guy and are at least somewhat well sized.
My husband and I go to the Mon Chalet pretty often and I always get new men there.
You might want to give the Mon Chalet a try.

We were/are very fortunate in that our first experience was great. We werent doing this because we wanted to be humiliated, dominated or that he was inadequate. We as a couple have an amazingly honest and MATURE relationship and wanted to explore and bolster our sex life. The immediate notion was to have a 3sum. Because she fulfills everything that he needs or wants...He wasnt interested in adding a woman, but she was and we may/will do that in the future. When we discussed a 3sum with a man, we were both interested because he is the pleaser in our relationship.

We discussed what we were looking for and decided that (and this sounds EXTREMELY ARROGANT, BUT IT is THE TRUTH) we didnt want to add a white guy because he is a former model...He is incredibly handsome, well built and very well hung and we have an amazing sex life. There was just nothing another white guy could for her.

The conversation turned to black men and we were intrigued. Not because of huge cocks or superior sexuality, but because it was different. We started our search in December and didnt find the right guy until April. We were careful and thorough and laid out EXACTLY what we were looking for. We found a great guy on this sight, BigBlackBull76 and pulled the trigger. It was an amazing night and something we will do 3-4 times a year. We will ALWAYS do it with a black man because the contrast in skin color is incredibly hot! Was it life changing, no. But that's no knock on BigBlackBull76...He was EVERYTHING we could hope for and will be someone we play with again. The experience is something we talk about often because we are real and had realistic expectations of what it would do for us. We still go to work everyday, we still lead the same life we did before and NOTHING has changed. We just now know that every once in awhile, she gets to be fucked by another guy and HE LOVES WATCHING HER DO IT. Its the greatest expression of love for each other that we can imagine and we were lucky enough to find the right guy to make it happen.

The pics below are from that night... love those pics... wish it was my wife

View attachment 563094 View attachment 563095 View attachment 563096 View attachment 563099 View attachment 563100 View attachment 563101 View attachment 563102 View attachment 563103

Any other opinions?
I'm starting to get similarly frustrated. I'm only playing now on special nights and trying to plan our next meet. I've been trying to find a UK black guy with a large BBC, who's happy with bareback, hubby watching and taking pics.
I'm on here, and we're on other meeting sites. The last few guys who have come close have turned out to be fake. Even up to yesterday there was supposedly a 'very well endowed' guy with 'genuine' meets etc, pictures etc. I'd chatted with him online and talking about dates etc. I went on last night, surprise, surprise, he's deleted his account.
I get lots of white guys, Asian/middle eastern guys wanting to meet up, but finding genuine black guys with BBC who want to meet up is becoming quite hard.
I'm beginning to think that they don't need to as they're probably getting enough sex without looking on line!

I'm starting to get similarly frustrated. I'm only playing now on special nights and trying to plan our next meet. I've been trying to find a UK black guy with a large BBC, who's happy with bareback, hubby watching and taking pics.
I'm on here, and we're on other meeting sites. The last few guys who have come close have turned out to be fake. Even up to yesterday there was supposedly a 'very well endowed' guy with 'genuine' meets etc, pictures etc. I'd chatted with him online and talking about dates etc. I went on last night, surprise, surprise, he's deleted his account.
I get lots of white guys, Asian/middle eastern guys wanting to meet up, but finding genuine black guys with BBC who want to meet up is becoming quite hard.
I'm beginning to think that they don't need to as they're probably getting enough sex without looking on line!

There probably are a lot of willing men that just don't use sites like this, but it's still unbelievable to me that you're having trouble finding that thick BBC that you need. You're a beautiful cum dump, Ann...I wish I was closer to help you out.

There probably are a lot of willing men that just don't use sites like this, but it's still unbelievable to me that you're having trouble finding that thick BBC that you need. You're a beautiful cum dump, Ann...I wish I was closer to help you out.
Thanx babe! I've got 3 possible guys that seem genuine, they're not small but not massive either. So can always go with one of these guys. Two though insisting on condoms.
I just wanted my next set of photos to be me with a massive BBC!
Thanx for the offer, I know I could rely on you! XX

I got tired of it too I need to BJ about twice a month if that we stay together overnight blowout for 10 hours then I want it out of my system

Have you tried going to the Mon Chalet?
It's hard not to get laid there if you are a decent guy and are at least somewhat well sized.
My husband and I go to the Mon Chalet pretty often and I always get new men there.
You might want to give the Mon Chalet a try.
I've heard of mon chalet. So is it really as good as they say? Next time im in denver i definitely wanna give it a try. Maybe you could show me around😉

Back