Moral issue

Blow the white boi to get the chance to please the Black Man?

• Yes

Votes: 20 95.2%
  • No

Votes: 1 4.8%

• Total voters
I have a Black Man friend that I blow regularly. He has another white boi that pleases him too. The Black Man is with his friend right now and said that if I want to suck him off I will have to suck the white boi off too. I suck Big Black Cock only, but if it's a package deal do I do them both for the chance to please the Black Man? Your thoughts please.

I have a Black Man friend that I blow regularly. He has another white boi that pleases him too. The Black Man is with his friend right now and said that if I want to suck him off I will have to suck the white boi off too. I suck Big Black Cock only, but if it's a package deal do I do them both for the chance to please the Black Man? Your thoughts please.

My girl and I only take black dick so we understand. The fact is if it were a black friend you would not even hesitate, personally the thought of sucking white cock is definitely less than ideal. The only way I would do it is tell him fine but only once he can't cum in your mouth and he owes you a second black dick
Only other way I could do it is if I was told If I didn't he'd stop fucking me and my girl, if that was the case I'd do it but start looking for another cock

Update: I sucked the white boi to get to the Big Black Cock and it was worth it. White boi was 3" smaller. Typical.
Good boy you know your just a cocksucker , so enjoy it.. whatever he Tells you to do ...do it don't question it..if he says bend over for your boss's litte white cock DO IT BITCH !! thats our job plain and simple !

Back