We are a cuckold couple looking for a bull with a 9"+ cock , handsome and in good shape to fuck me in front of my husband. my husband is always present. we are both 25 and lean to the good looking side of the attraction spectrum 😉 we don't travel so please be willing to meet us here. if you're interested please send me a message with pictures of your face/body/dick attached ❤View attachment 3474583
Just had to stop and say Hope you find that bbc you looking for! Your a walking dime my lord💦📌 your booty deserves that 10inch+ plus looking like that😳❤️ Post more videos taking them long strokes, im a fan.

Good luck, honestly. I love Montréal but hate living there sometimes because for an Anglo size queen it is ROUGH to find very well endowed men in Montreal. I’ve basically fucked everyone worth fucking at that size in Montreal who has any sort of an internet presence. Literally run out of dick. 😭

Most of the French speaking men in Mtl are not on the internet either, so they’re probably out there walking among us but it’s next to impossible to establish contact.

Good luck, honestly. I love Montréal but hate living there sometimes because for an Anglo size queen it is ROUGH to find very well endowed men in Montreal. I’ve basically fucked everyone worth fucking at that size in Montreal who has any sort of an internet presence. Literally run out of dick. 😭

Most of the French speaking men in Mtl are not on the internet either, so they’re probably out there walking among us but it’s next to impossible to establish contact.
Well you better bring your ass on South

Hi Queen,
I am a black man from France, living in Montreal and I understand your point. Many French-speaking blacks men would like to establish contact with english white women but they are afraid of making language errors. French culture is like that. People judge you well if you speak well, and very badly if not. English culture is different. So it’s rough.

The next time you like a French-speaking black man, make the first moove, say a few words to him in French like bonjour with your english accent 😋. I promise he will answer you in English!!! 😜😅

Come right men there still some great bbc to meet !!

Come write me theres still some great bbc to meet

Hi, anyone you know 12 - 16 inch BBC wanting to fuck a mature hotwife in Ontario?
there is no such thing as a 16 inch dick. the world record is a white dude with it at 13.5 inches. there is probably relatively few 12 inchers out there and if someone says they are, they are probably lying or don't know how to use a ruler.

We are a cuckold couple looking for a bull with a 9"+ cock , handsome and in good shape to fuck me in front of my husband. my husband is always present. we are both 25 and lean to the good looking side of the attraction spectrum 😉 we don't travel so please be willing to meet us here. if you're interested please send me a message with pictures of your face/body/dick attached ❤View attachment 3474583
please check your inbox

I'm just waiting for the border rush to cool off, I'm coming to Montreal for sure this yr. Hopefully I get to run into women like you. Found you on reddit too.

I speak French since I grew up in Belgium and now live in Montreal HMU if you’re down

C42ADE8A-2209-480D-B4D0-4CE7BEB9C66A.jpeg

Back