Jadeofspades

Couple
Real Person
Gold Member
From
Canada
We are a cuckold couple looking for a bull with a 9"+ cock , handsome and in good shape to fuck me in front of my husband. my husband is always present. we are both 25 and lean to the good looking side of the attraction spectrum 😉 we don't travel so please be willing to meet us here. if you're interested please send me a message with pictures of your face/body/dick attached ❤76BA3BD9-A210-4104-B727-DB037DF8C96C_1_201_a.jpeg

We are a cuckold couple looking for a bull with a 9"+ cock , handsome and in good shape to fuck me in front of my husband. my husband is always present. we are both 25 and lean to the good looking side of the attraction spectrum 😉 we don't travel so please be willing to meet us here. if you're interested please send me a message with pictures of your face/body/dick attached ❤View attachment 3474583
From what I understand there are loads of Blacks in the north end of Montreal? Not to mention all of the Haitians that live there? You should not be having any problems find any Black guys there? 🤷‍♂️

they are mostly French and hard to find English
Very interesting @Jadeofspades . I lived in Canada all my life. Being in Toronto and as an Anglophone ( an English speaker ) there was little reason for me to visit Quebec as I felt my French was not strong enough. Over the years through school and through the CBC (our national news), I learned that there has always been a segment of the population that spoke French in Quebec but that was not always the case. Probably after General Wolfe defeated General Montcalm during the Plains of Abraham battle which the French Quebecers hate to this very day ( because if Montcalm won there would have been an excellent chance North America would have been a predominantly French-speaking continent this very day )( also for any visiting Quebec do not dare speak of General Wolfe as it is worse speaking of his memory in Quebec than trying to defend Trump in America today as the French in Quebec hate him with a passion and they will make your life Hell during your visit ), places like Montreal and quite possibly even Quebec City were predominantly English speaking cities over 100 years ago. Then the Anglophones thrived. However, during a period during the last century Francophones had their Quiet Revolution since the 1950s where they planned to overthrow the popularity of the English literally through the breeding of more French c.hildren than English c.hildren through the "Revenge of the Cradle" or as you might have heard over there as "La Revanche des berceaux" (same thing in French).

Since then within my lifetime, you had the FLQ that was a terrorist movement that created a ruckus with the intention of overthrowing the province and they killed a government official, a failed vote for independence in 1995 where the French nearly won the right to take Quebec out of Canada but when they lost I remember the then Premier of Quebec depressed and ******* on the CBC News that evening / early morning ( Jacques Parizeau ) cursing the ethnic vote ( being all of the new immigrants like Muslims and Chinese and others who neither spoke French nor English who naturally thought it was better to stay in Canada ) because they lost, Bill 101 that criminalizes the use of English words on any signs on businesses in Quebec, and undoubtedly other things that I might have missed because I don't live in Quebec.

Being a nerdy kind of kid when I grew up, I even recall a now-defunct Canadian nationwide all-news radio network called CKO. And I loved it and I found it greatly informative and it filled in lots of gaps in history that were never taught in school. I loved hearing Pat Burns, not to be confused with one of the Maple Leaf's Hockey coaches. He had the exact same name and he was a journalist who was born in Quebec. He is now deceased but I always remembered how he said that he was from Quebec and how he fled to Vancouver, British Columbia because he was scared for his life as an English speaker. It was because being as pointed and controversial a journalist that he was those years, the FLQ did not like his antics one bit and they made flyers with silhouettes of his face with crosshairs of a sniper rifle suggesting he would be a target. Naturally, that made him want to run as well never to desire to never take a second look at Quebec ever again!

With all that strife and frustration many Anglophones picked up and left Quebec so it is miraculous that you are still able to conduct affairs in Quebec like renewing your driver's license as it has to be done in French, doing your shopping and getting groceries in Quebec as it has to be done in French, and working in any jobs in Quebec as it too has to be done in French? Would it not be easier to pick up and leave just as so many other Anglophones, or English speakers, have done @Jadeofspades ? After all, there are loads of single unattached English speaking Black guys in Toronto? All you need to do is move and I will guarantee the only French you will see is on your kid's schoolbooks, provided you have ******* and they choose to study it after grade 8 or so? And the only French you will hear is on the occasional menu if you ever call a business where you are given options to hear it in English as well or on any of the French TV cable stations where you can also freely able to turn the channel.

Last edited:
whats wrong with french canadians tho?
I harbor no hatred or any kind of malice against the French in Quebec. In many ways, they have been treated unfairly over the centuries and it's payback time for them. I am just illustrating with French flourishing so much there it stifles out English to be spoken there or any other language like Arabic, or Chinese, or whatever else. The province greatly prefers French to be spoken there at all costs. They have the population that needs to be French in a continent that suffocates them that does everything else mostly in English so give it to them, I just choose not to be apart of it that's all.

Back