Monster cock for my black wife.

Infamousblg

Couple
image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg So it's been a fantasy of mine for years to have my wife fucked in front of me. Now I've looked all over this site and haven't seen many cases like mine. Yea my wife is black, and I'm white. You see my wife has never been into black men. Her whole life she's fucked only white guys Now I know for a fact that my wife has slept with over a dozen guys at least and not one of those was a black cock. Disappointing. Now I've mentioned this to her before and she kind of blew me off and didn't think I was serious. So I need a black bull with the biggest dick in the state of Georgia to fuck the brains out of my wife and blow a massive load inside of her only the best for my little whore. Now tell me what would you do to my wife? The person I chose must live in georgia or at least the neighboring states and be willing to join us. I can send better pics of her face to the person who gives me the most convincing details. Oh and a dick pic couldn't hurt any. Maybe that will help me convince her. Oh and I have much better photos of her body including her delicious oh so very toght pussy.

View attachment 461264 View attachment 461265 View attachment 461266 View attachment 461267 So it's been a fantasy of mine for years to have my wife fucked in front of me. Now I've looked all over this site and haven't seen many cases like mine. Yea my wife is black, and I'm white. You see my wife has never been into black men. Her whole life she's fucked only white guys Now I know for a fact that my wife has slept with over a dozen guys at least and not one of those was a black cock. Disappointing. Now I've mentioned this to her before and she kind of blew me off and didn't think I was serious. So I need a black bull with the biggest dick in the state of Georgia to fuck the brains out of my wife and blow a massive load inside of her only the best for my little whore. Now tell me what would you do to my wife? The person I chose must live in georgia or at least the neighboring states and be willing to join us. I can send better pics of her face to the person who gives me the most convincing details. Oh and a dick pic couldn't hurt any. Maybe that will help me convince her. Oh and I have much better photos of her body including her delicious oh so very toght pussy.
MMMMMM Wish I was down there!! She could be my first Black woman and me her first Black man!! That would be the height of Irony!! LOL

Hey what's going on in a BBC in in Cobb county north of the Atl in in good shape and nicely endowed , I have been with if couples with the female being black , let me tell you a little about how I would do your wife I would strip her slowly and then I would suck on her pretty fits and work my way down to her tight pussy I would suck and lick on here pussy until I have her sweet juices flow in and my face looks like a glazed donut and she can't take any more and she is begging for my BBC then I would slide my BBC in her tight pussy until I reach her cervix after a while my Dick will be covered with her pussy cream and just before she cums I will eat her pussy again until she cums , then I will duck her until I blow my load deep inside her , and I can duck for hours , I know I'm the man to duck your wife , I also have plenty of pics hit me up and let me know

What partbof ga are you all located.... And besides that i would love to walk in and pick your wife up and put her against the wall and and slowly penetrate her with my tongue...slowly licking and flicking her clit with her juices flowing down my face letting me know that she is ready for hard throbbing cock....but i wouldnt just do it yet...i would turn her around, bend her over and make her keep her hands on the wall while i continue to tongue fuck her listening to her pussy getting wetter and wetter and she starts to beg me to insert my thick black dick in her...and when i feel that she is ready i would slowly slide deep in her making feel every inch of me until i reach her soul...i grab her arms and pull her back further on my dick and make her face you, so you can see her eyes role in the back of her head from exatacy....as her legs begin to shake i dont let her cum yet because we have not finished having fun... I then turn her around with my back facing you and so she can look over my shoulder so she can look at you while putting scratches on my back and moaning in every octive from high to low...and then when i feels like she deserves it....i begin pumping faster and faster allowing her to let out her orgasms of bliss and i finally release my seed deep into her wet tight throbbing love box...

We pair Ira 38 years and Vitaly 50 years seeking a man clean decent with a good erection member and sizes from 6 cm to 8 cm in diameter and a length of 20 cm for joint sex!!!!Age from 32 to 45 years!!!My Ira is very wide and deep cunt and she really like when it penetrates deep into her cock. HER cunt can take a cock the length of at least 20 cm and a thickness of not less than 8 cm in diameter and the hole in the ass also able to skip in itself a fat cock! She really like when it is very deep in her ass punch fuck what she felt as her point expands and becomes very wide and from this it is strongly cums!We are also interested in women lesbians for lesbian sex with Ira( while the husband only observer)

Back