MOMENT OF TRUTH

Couples - have you ever felt regret after an interracial cuckolding experience?

• Wife - yes.

Votes: 9 7.8%
  • Wife - no.

Votes: 34 29.3%
  • Husband - yes.

Votes: 29 25.0%
  • Husband - no.

Votes: 44 37.9%

• Total voters

CuckoldCouple

Couple
Gold Member
You've discussed it as a couple, worked it all out between yourselves and decided to invite a black man into your wedding bed. Your wife wants to try that big, black cock and you want to watch her do it. But now the time for talking is over. The moment of truth has arrived. You better be still into it, cause here it comes.

1.jpg2.jpg3.jpg4.jpg5.jpg6.jpg7.jpg8.jpg9.jpg10.jpg11.jpg12.jpg13.jpg14.jpg15.jpg16.jpg17.jpg18.jpg19.jpg20.jpg21.jpg22.jpg23.jpg24.jpg25.jpg26.jpg

I love this. The prelude to a great piece of ass. That bull is fully erect and ready to screw the brains out of thiis little white foxx. The photographer took some stills but when he finished it's for sure that black stud told him" ok . everybody out of the room and close the door. We got some important business to attend to, ha ha "

After the photo shoot that bull shued all the whiteboys out. He didn't want any whiteboys disrupting the mood once he was balls deep in the lovely whitechic. He wanted his lady to give all her attention to his big black cock when he blew his nutt point blank in her lusious cervix.

I’ll never forget the first time a black dick entered my wife’s pussy.
Before we went into the hotel room she asked me if I was sure about doing this.
I said I was as long as she was ok with it. She told me she was more then sure.
When the guy entered her,, she held her lips open with both hands,, looked at me with a smile and just as the head of his dick pushed into her she blew me a kiss.

I’ll never forget the first time a black dick entered my wife’s pussy.
Before we went into the hotel room she asked me if I was sure about doing this.
I said I was as long as she was ok with it. She told me she was more then sure.
When the guy entered her,, she held her lips open with both hands,, looked at me with a smile and just as the head of his dick pushed into her she blew me a kiss.
THAT IS SO FUCKING HOT DID YOU ENJOY THE SHOW OR IS THAT A SILLY QUESTION.

After I saw her cum like I never saw her cum during ten years together any regrets I may have had were gone.
I knew for some time that my much smaller dick just wasn’t doing it for her.
I am now relieved that I am no longer responsible for taking care of her strong sex drive.

Funny how her attitude changed.
She knew I had mixed feelings,but she seemed to enjoy rubbing my nose in it.
After that first time she became more Domme with me and told me she wanted to fully cuckold and train me.
I didn’t enjoy the conversations that took place after that first time.

no regrets. She likes to fick black man, i love to watch them. it's the most exciting thing!

After I saw her cum like I never saw her cum during ten years together any regrets I may have had were gone.
I knew for some time that my much smaller dick just wasn’t doing it for her.
I am now relieved that I am no longer responsible for taking care of her strong sex drive.
Yes I'm sure it's nice having not to have to worry about that

Back