MOMENT OF TRUTH

Discussion in 'Interracial Sex Photos' started by CuckoldCouple, Jun 9, 2011.

?

Couples - have you ever felt regret after an interracial cuckolding experience?

1. Wife - yes.

6 vote(s)
    8.3%
  2. Wife - no.

20 vote(s)
    27.8%
  3. Husband - yes.

25 vote(s)
    34.7%
  4. Husband - no.

21 vote(s)
    29.2%
  1. CuckoldCouple

CuckoldCouple Well-Known Member Gold Member

You've discussed it as a couple, worked it all out between yourselves and decided to invite a black man into your wedding bed. Your wife wants to try that big, black cock and you want to watch her do it. But now the time for talking is over. The moment of truth has arrived. You better be still into it, cause here it comes.

1.jpg 2.jpg 3.jpg 4.jpg 5.jpg 6.jpg 7.jpg 8.jpg 9.jpg 10.jpg 11.jpg 12.jpg 13.jpg 14.jpg 15.jpg 16.jpg 17.jpg 18.jpg 19.jpg 20.jpg 21.jpg 22.jpg 23.jpg 24.jpg 25.jpg 26.jpg

2. NEHIGHLANDER

NEHIGHLANDER Well-Known Member Gold Member

US
    It is so hot to see your wife with another man, even more so when it is with a well hung black man or men.

justdouss likes this.
  3. wanabecucked

wanabecucked Well-Known Member

This is what i want for my wife.

4. nocomp2bm

nocomp2bm Well-Known Member Gold Member

US
    [​IMG]

I love this. The prelude to a great piece of ass. That bull is fully erect and ready to screw the brains out of thiis little white foxx. The photographer took some stills but when he finished it's for sure that black stud told him" ok . everybody out of the room and close the door. We got some important business to attend to, ha ha "

5. nocomp2bm

nocomp2bm Well-Known Member Gold Member

US
    After the photo shoot that bull shued all the whiteboys out. He didn't want any whiteboys disrupting the mood once he was balls deep in the lovely whitechic. He wanted his lady to give all her attention to his big black cock when he blew his nutt point blank in her lusious cervix.

6. MWC4BLK

MWC4BLK Well-Known Member

So Very HOTTTT!!!!!!

7. unkut stud

unkut stud Active Member

NEVER MY WHITEBOI COCK IS SO SMALL MY WIFE NEEDS BIG BLACK COCK AND SO DO I!!

8. pc_fun_couple

pc_fun_couple Well-Known Member

No regrets...I love watching my filthy wife take all she can! IMG_3656.JPG