mom pimps ******* to black Nortre Dame students she's tutoring

This is a black mom and 3 daughters ... Louisville Cards basketball ... true story that's being investigated that could cost Rick Pitino's job. Pretty serious as one of the girls might have been ******* at the time.

Mac, the attached story says the counselor is "white", and only makes reference to "a" *******.
Mac you're mixing up stories.

I logged on hoping someone would mention this story. Funny stuff. When Keeping It Real goes wrong
pic_word-oops!.jpg ......Sorry, guys, I sure did. Seems to be a lot of "MOMS" pimping out their daughters these days. Sorry!

I figured there would be a thread about this somewhere on here. I wonder what her motivations were. Maybe it was just a white woman who let her fetish for African American men get out of control. Hope more details and a picture of the woman come out soon

A few years ago a white woman was stealing from her employer and buying gifts and other things for some of the black football players at ND if I remember right one of the players married her. She only wound up with probation and had to payback a portion of the hundred of thousands of $$$ she stole the company went out of business. So would guess this happens more than we think.

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/nat...t-athletes-*******-sex-suit-article-1.2419291

"She would later interrogate him about the “nature, frequency, and quality of the sexual activities” they had, the lawsuit claims, badgering him with “racially-charged comments about his sexual prowess and genitalia."

I came to this site just to post this very same story. Looks like the early bird gets the glory.

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/nat...t-athletes-*******-sex-suit-article-1.2419291

"She would later interrogate him about the “nature, frequency, and quality of the sexual activities” they had, the lawsuit claims, badgering him with “racially-charged comments about his sexual prowess and genitalia."
Lol that is awful, Mom should have just got her BBC directly

Back