Modern Marriages. Share a Wife.

tumblr_nolusivBCs1thi48oo1_400.gif

husband and I have been together for 24 years and marries for 18 and we have been sharing each other for the start that how we met we were at a party with other peoples and got together and have been having fun now for 24 years so if you ask me sharing is a good thing ,,,,maybe if more marries couple would share they might a lot lest couple getting divorce

husband and I have been together for 24 years and marries for 18 and we have been sharing each other for the start that how we met we were at a party with other peoples and got together and have been having fun now for 24 years so if you ask me sharing is a good thing ,,,,maybe if more marries couple would share they might a lot lest couple getting divorce
We agree with that thinking, we have been together for 37 yrs & when she moved in she was 16 & I was working major rock tours, if you want to stay with me then you have to learn about being trashy & lots of sex / she looked puzzled at first then I explained in more detail. our first 3-some mFm was so hot & after she stood up and smiled / I love this ******* we just did. she took to it like ******* to a rock star !!TOUR PIC'S FROM THE DEAD 001.jpg

Back