Mixing business with pleasure...

Sarah

Female
Real Person
Gold Member
I'm sure I'm not alone in doing this, but I keep my personal and professional lives very separate. Although I'm happy to discuss my love for BBC online and behind closed doors, I would never tell any of my friends or family about my preferences and lifestyle.

So, imagine my surprise today when I walked into a client meeting at work to see another female who I'd previously met at an interracial swinging party! She didn't recognise me at first, but I knew who she was straight away. We'd previously met at a BBC club night about six months ago - although we didn't play together, I saw her with more than one black guy and she had done likewise with me!

I introduced myself as if we'd just met and thought that she wouldn't recognise me. However, after the meeting had finished and I'd returned to work, there was an email from her with the subject line 'Have we met before...?!'. There was nothing in the body of the email so I just replied with: "I think we may have done..."

I haven't heard back from her since, but I know I'll have to be in touch with her tomorrow in a professional capacity to discuss the outcomes of the meeting. I'm finding it kind of exciting - as I've never discussed my BBC love with anyone in a professional capacity - but I'm praying she's as discrete as I am (that's if she's remembered where she knows me from!).

Anyway, that got me thinking. Has anyone else met someone in a swinging/cuckold capacity and then gone on to meet them in an unrelated professional one? I can't be alone surely!

I'm sure I'm not alone in doing this, but I keep my personal and professional lives very separate. Although I'm happy to discuss my love for BBC online and behind closed doors, I would never tell any of my friends or family about my preferences and lifestyle.

So, imagine my surprise today when I walked into a client meeting at work to see another female who I'd previously met at an interracial swinging party! She didn't recognise me at first, but I knew who she was straight away. We'd previously met at a BBC club night about six months ago - although we didn't play together, I saw her with more than one black guy and she had done likewise with me!

I introduced myself as if we'd just met and thought that she wouldn't recognise me. However, after the meeting had finished and I'd returned to work, there was an email from her with the subject line 'Have we met before...?!'. There was nothing in the body of the email so I just replied with: "I think we may have done..."

I haven't heard back from her since, but I know I'll have to be in touch with her tomorrow in a professional capacity to discuss the outcomes of the meeting. I'm finding it kind of exciting - as I've never discussed my BBC love with anyone in a professional capacity - but I'm praying she's as discrete as I am (that's if she's remembered where she knows me from!).

Anyway, that got me thinking. Has anyone else met someone in a swinging/cuckold capacity and then gone on to meet them in an unrelated professional one? I can't be alone surely!

Sarah It can and does happen, however I want to say that both you and her handled it correctly,
one of the first rules of this lifestyle is discretion, even though in these days some people don't adhere to that.
Like yourself, most of us in this lifestyle don't speak of it among friends, family, or Co-workers. I think most people
do what you too did, or maybe give each other a knowing nod or glance, and just leave it at that.
I never, never discuss my lifestyle adventures or encounters with those "outside" the lifestyle and especially
in a professional setting that is a number #! No No. So I'm glad to hear both you and her handled it the right way,
maybe you and her will get the chance to talk outside a professional setting. Keep doing what you doing and Keep having fun.

It happens. A few years ago I ran into a person that I have done some consulting for. He happened to have his wife with him and much to my surprise I knew her very well. He introduced up us, we made some pleasant small talk and went our separate ways. The next time we were together we did have an interesting conversation about the encounter. As far as I know he still has no idea.

Last edited:
I have to completely agree with what you're saying about discretion I am a married older woman with very high profile job my husband has no idea of what I'm doing discretion is a must what's funny is some of the guys I meet here are very surprised even my closest girlfriends don't know of my secrets that's one of the reasons why I enjoy this site finally I can meet women with my same interests
Most of the people that have joined the group since I have been a member use first names only. If I don't know a last name I can't inadvertently disclose it. Some members of the group like myself have no issues with calls coming to our cell or home phone, others are never called by anyone of the opposite sex. Since all new members are referred by existing members a lot of the members know each other outside the group. Discretion is paramount above all other things. I think women are far better at discrete behavior than men are. It also helps that the majority of the group is over 40 and nearly all a upper middle class so there is a significant financial incentive to remain discrete.

Thanks for your replies. It's reassuring to know that something like this has happened to others!

Things took a bit of a twist today as I had to contact the person in question on a professional matter following our meeting. We exchanged a few emails and kept it strictly business, but then she added a line at the bottom of one of them saying: "You do know were you know me from don't you?"

Although I am very discrete, the thought of someone else knowing my real name and my lifestyle choice really turns me on. So I replied back saying "I think we may have met at a club as we share similar interests...". A few more emails were exchanged and I ended up sending her my personal email address and mobile number so we can talk more. She hasn't been in contact yet, but I'm pretty excited by the prospect.

In answer to your question Serginho, she was at a party with her husband. I was also there with David, who was my fiance at the time but is now my husband. There were lots of husbands there but most just to watch :)

We had a similar experience. We belonged to a local swing club that only allowed single men on Thursday nights. I like to watch my wife flirt and tease and fuck other men, so we were one of the couples who usually went there on Thursday night. There were usually 15 - 25 men and five or six couples. It was a great environment for couples like us.

My wife would flirt and dance and get felt up by a number of different men on the dance floor. Kate would sometimes fuck two or three different men in an evening.

Kate is a college educated professional business woman who, at the time, owned a consulting firm. One Thursday night, as Kate was walking around in sexy lingerie flirting and teasing, a black executive from one of her client companies came into the club. When Kate saw him, she panicked and ran to the ladies room.

I went to the ladies room, and talking to Kate though the door, explained that he had already seen her and there was no way to get out of there without him seeing her again. He was married and there without his wife, so I figured the best thing to do was go talk to him.

I went to him and explained our predicament. I told him that we came there on Thursday nights because I like watching my wife with other men. He was very understanding, after all he was at a swing club without his wife. I finally got Kate to come out of the bathroom and join us. Frankly, I thought it would be hot for one of my wife's customers to get to fuck her.

We all had a ******* together. The guy could not stop looking at Kate in her lingerie. Kate slow-danced with him and they talked about having sex, but they figured it would be best if they did not. The guy did start coming to the club regularly on Thursday nights. He fucked some of the other wives, but he liked seeing Kate flirt and take different guys to a private room to fuck.

Those encounters gave us the basis for a good friendship for several years. We knew he liked fucking white wives in front of their husbands and he knew my wife likes spreading her legs for a lot of different men.

Rob

I've never met anyone socially and then run into them at work, but I have met people through work, then fooled around with them, and then we both had to maintain discretion and the illusion of not knowing each other socially outside of work. It can be a little tricky but it can also be worth it.

Thanks for your replies. It's reassuring to know that something like this has happened to others!

Things took a bit of a twist today as I had to contact the person in question on a professional matter following our meeting. We exchanged a few emails and kept it strictly business, but then she added a line at the bottom of one of them saying: "You do know were you know me from don't you?"

Although I am very discrete, the thought of someone else knowing my real name and my lifestyle choice really turns me on. So I replied back saying "I think we may have met at a club as we share similar interests...". A few more emails were exchanged and I ended up sending her my personal email address and mobile number so we can talk more. She hasn't been in contact yet, but I'm pretty excited by the prospect.

In answer to your question Serginho, she was at a party with her husband. I was also there with David, who was my fiance at the time but is now my husband. There were lots of husbands there but most just to watch :)
Internet security does not exist. If you are doing any communication from your workplace it is a pretty good bet the systems admin has access to all your email. And it is legal. Nothing is secure. Anything you send on the internet needs to be done with the mindset that the communication may turn up anyplace at anytime. Cells phones are questionable. Landline telephones are reasonably secure for local calls. The most secure communication is a conversation in person, or a snail mail PO box separate from your home address. I am not paranoid part of my job requires me to understand these things

@robandkate Thanks for sharing your story. I'm pleased Kate's experience of meeting someone she knew didn't put her off. If I'm honest, my ultimate fear is meeting someone I know in a swinging club. We tend not to play too close to home so that doesn't happen, but there is always a risk I guess. However, like my husband David says, if you do meet someone you know at a swinging club, they are there for the same reasons as you are so it needn't be embarrassing. I'm not sure I'd feel that way at the time, but hopefully I won't have to ever experience it!

@Torpedo Thanks for the advice. Although we alluded to how we had met on work emails, neither of us actually discussed it and it would be impossible to deduce what we were referring to. Like you say, I think it would be very wise for people never to discuss their sex life on work email or phone. You never know who is reading or listening!

As an update to my story, I have since met the female client socially for a glass of wine. We decided to get things out in the open as we're going to be working together in the future. It was incredibly liberating to discuss my love of BBC with her, and to hear about her experiences too. She has been cuckolding her husband for four years now, but I am the first person in her day to day life to find out about it. Anyway, we haven't made any plans to meet again as yet, but you never know!

Back