Mixed race couple

Sincy

Couple
We are a mixed race couple she hot latin and he white male. Married 18 years and just getting into the black thing. Black guys are very attracted to her and she was a good married wife as was never interested in their advances. I use to get upset at the obvious aggressive and forwardness black guys that would hit on my wife, but as I have gotten older, I have changed my mind. She is now starting to get into it and we have added it to our sex play. We have expanded lately and working towards the possibility of action with right black guy.

Welcome. You are well ahead of my situation if your wife is contemplating the idea of having sex with a black man.

We are a Latin couple (that's my wife picture in the avatar). She knows that I wouldn't mind seeing her having sex with a black man or any man as long as It is safe and I get to watch. She doesn't warm up to the idea, therefore it remains a fantasy for me. The only "progress" in this matter is that she knows that I post in here (she has seen the pics I posted of her) and that I make her tell me how much she enjoys being fucked by another man (she does this reluctantly) while I jerk it off.

Hello Imagination and thanks for the response. I admit I am lucky to be this far, but nowhere near the end of the journey. She is being very open minded right now, but there is no way she would just jump in the way some do.

My esposa would need to know the guy and be comfortable with him and she says that is the only way. She would not just run an ad on craigslist and meet a guy in a bar and then sleep with him. She wants to know him and unfortunately we do not know anyone and have no real way of just making friends with young black man for it to begin. Not sure what my next move is but I am working on it all the time.

At least your wife will talk to you about it and that is a start. My wife would get mad if I even mentioned it just a few months ago. She is a dedicated mom and wife and just does not understand my desire but she says she is working on it. We just ordered and received a black realistic dildo from ebay and she was intimidated by it at first, but she used it and it was hot. You might try that next. Just order one, it was only $22 delivered and is very nice and very realistic.

Attachments

• IMG_0422.jpg
    IMG_0422.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 52
  • IMG_0427.jpg
    IMG_0427.jpg
    2.2 MB · Views: 48
Hello Imagination and thanks for the response. I admit I am lucky to be this far, but nowhere near the end of the journey. She is being very open minded right now, but there is no way she would just jump in the way some do.

My esposa would need to know the guy and be comfortable with him and she says that is the only way. She would not just run an ad on craigslist and meet a guy in a bar and then sleep with him. She wants to know him and unfortunately we do not know anyone and have no real way of just making friends with young black man for it to begin. Not sure what my next move is but I am working on it all the time.

At least your wife will talk to you about it and that is a start. My wife would get mad if I even mentioned it just a few months ago. She is a dedicated mom and wife and just does not understand my desire but she says she is working on it. We just ordered and received a black realistic dildo from ebay and she was intimidated by it at first, but she used it and it was hot. You might try that next. Just order one, it was only $22 delivered and is very nice and very realistic.
Thanks for the advice. However, the dildo that I have for her she likes sometimes. I bought an extender for my penis and again she likes it sometimes. She prefers my natural dick, which is not big at 5 inches. I am a good lover though (been told that in the past despite my size handicap). I think she's not a size queen (some women take horse size dicks). Finally, I guess that she might be afraid that the relationship that we build over the years will blow up by venturing into this lifestyle. I take it one day at a time and if it doesn't happen I'll be ok with it.

We are a mixed race couple she hot latin and he white male. Married 18 years and just getting into the black thing. Black guys are very attracted to her and she was a good married wife as was never interested in their advances. I use to get upset at the obvious aggressive and forwardness black guys that would hit on my wife, but as I have gotten older, I have changed my mind. She is now starting to get into it and we have added it to our sex play. We have expanded lately and working towards the possibility of action with right black guy.
Good luck

Back