Mixed Race 9" Cock Pics ;)

Hello, fellow members! I'm new to this site, but not to the lifestyle. Below are a few pics of me for the enjoyment of white sluts and their sorry ass cucks. I'm a mixed race young stud with black and brown in my *******. Enjoy... ;)

I don't come to this site very often but I am curious so I browse around sometimes. I'm shocked and dismayed by how cavalier you and some of the other guys are about fucking girls in committed relationships.

You wouldn't find it so funny or enjoyable if you were the one with the small white dick. I was in a monogamous relationship with a hot girl for over a year. Everything was great. Then, a guy like you chatted her up. I'll admit, maybe she wasn't completely satisfied but we were happy.

At first all I knew is that she seemed to lose interest in having sex with me. She'd just roll over facing away from me and go to sleep. Do you have any idea what that's like? Night after night, to have your girl turn you down? Do you even think about that asshole? He fucked her for over two months before I found out. As you might imagine, it was a rather heated conversation. We both said things we shouldn't have. She actually told me how big her lover was. That was really a low blow. She knew I was self conscious about my size.

That's how we left it when we broke up. Her last words were about how good her lover was in bed. That hurts.

Anyway, I find it hard to be mad at her. Of course, she liked it. The guy was almost twice my length and a lot thicker. I'm not stupid. What pisses me off is that he knew we were in a relationship. He must have known when he worked his big tool inside her tight pussy what it would do to our relationship. What an ass. I can't help but imagine her sucking him off. Her talented lips are just a memory for me now.

She admitted that they'd done it in our bed not once but several times. I mean, what's that all about? The guy came over to my house, fucked my girl in my bed. I know, you must think it's all very hot and exciting fuck another guy's woman with your big cock but it's NOT. Not for guys like me.

You can't only blame the guy, to be fair. It takes two to tango. I have no secrets from my hubby. Anything I do, or have done, has been with his blessing and full knowledge. We have actually become closer, thanks to the better lines of communication between us now.

I am more into him now than I ever was, and I initiate more than I used to, which he loves. After 20 years together, things are still hotttt.

If he ever told me he wanted me to just be with him, that would be the end of my exploring. Ultimately, he is the one I will spend my old age with. It all boils down to communication. If it doesn't work for both, it doesn't work. Period.

I don't come to this site very often but I am curious so I browse around sometimes. I'm shocked and dismayed by how cavalier you and some of the other guys are about fucking girls in committed relationships.

You wouldn't find it so funny or enjoyable if you were the one with the small white dick. I was in a monogamous relationship with a hot girl for over a year. Everything was great. Then, a guy like you chatted her up. I'll admit, maybe she wasn't completely satisfied but we were happy.

At first all I knew is that she seemed to lose interest in having sex with me. She'd just roll over facing away from me and go to sleep. Do you have any idea what that's like? Night after night, to have your girl turn you down? Do you even think about that asshole? He fucked her for over two months before I found out. As you might imagine, it was a rather heated conversation. We both said things we shouldn't have. She actually told me how big her lover was. That was really a low blow. She knew I was self conscious about my size.

That's how we left it when we broke up. Her last words were about how good her lover was in bed. That hurts.

Anyway, I find it hard to be mad at her. Of course, she liked it. The guy was almost twice my length and a lot thicker. I'm not stupid. What pisses me off is that he knew we were in a relationship. He must have known when he worked his big tool inside her tight pussy what it would do to our relationship. What an ass. I can't help but imagine her sucking him off. Her talented lips are just a memory for me now.

She admitted that they'd done it in our bed not once but several times. I mean, what's that all about? The guy came over to my house, fucked my girl in my bed. I know, you must think it's all very hot and exciting fuck another guy's woman with your big cock but it's NOT. Not for guys like me.

I am very sorry that you were hurt. I know it's not fair for the guy that gets cheated on. But, to be sincere, if I find a hot woman that's willing and able, the rest matters very little. I don't mean to sound like a dick. I really don't. It's just that a woman has a right to choose who to fuck, and if that person is me, and it often is, then why deny them?

You can't only blame the guy, to be fair. It takes two to tango. I have no secrets from my hubby. Anything I do, or have done, has been with his blessing and full knowledge. We have actually become closer, thanks to the better lines of communication between us now.

I am more into him now than I ever was, and I initiate more than I used to, which he loves. After 20 years together, things are still hotttt.

If he ever told me he wanted me to just be with him, that would be the end of my exploring. Ultimately, he is the one I will spend my old age with. It all boils down to communication. If it doesn't work for both, it doesn't work. Period.

VERY well said! You're always on the spot. :)

You can't only blame the guy, to be fair. It takes two to tango.
I agree. There's really only one thing I can place the blame on. Nature and the primal urge within us all.

The guy was horny and she was receptive to his advances. One thing lead to another and they ended up in bed. She was probably as eager to get her hands on it as he was to spread her legs.

Honestly, looking back on it I believe it was likely to happen. I read some statistics documenting that well endowed guys fuck a lot more women than lesser guys. That could be because they're more confident but it couldn't happen if women weren't hungry for what they have to offer.

So yeah, you could say that it's all part of mom nature's plan! LOL

I agree. There's really only one thing I can place the blame on. Nature and the primal urge within us all.

The guy was horny and she was receptive to his advances. One thing lead to another and they ended up in bed. She was probably as eager to get her hands on it as he was to spread her legs.

Honestly, looking back on it I believe it was likely to happen. I read some statistics documenting that well endowed guys fuck a lot more women than lesser guys. That could be because they're more confident but it couldn't happen if women weren't hungry for what they have to offer.

So yeah, you could say that it's all part of mom nature's plan! LOL
Well, I'm still sorry you were hurt. That does suck. It's wrong to go behind the other person's back.

I am very sorry that you were hurt. I know it's not fair for the guy that gets cheated on. But, to be sincere, if I find a hot woman that's willing and able, the rest matters very little. I don't mean to sound like a dick. I really don't. It's just that a woman has a right to choose who to fuck, and if that person is me, and it often is, then why deny them?
Yep. While we're being completely honest I'll have to admit that if I were a well endowed guy I'd probably feel the same as you. I don't know if I'd act the same but I'd want to.

I didn't mean to single you out but the reason your post caught my attention is that the pic you posted of the woman giving a blowjob looks very much like my former girlfriend.

Well, I'm still sorry you were hurt. That does suck. It's wrong to go behind the other person's back.
I agree with that too. We all need to be able to reign in our baser instincts especially when were in a committed relationship. I'll make a better choice next time I choose a girlfriend! LOL

Well, all I can say is that I hope you are in a better place now.

Getting dumped is a blow to the ego and psyche, but I equate it to an old adage that my best friend related to me about football coaches- that there are 2 kinds of coaches, those who have been fired, and those who are going to be fired. Getting dumped happens, you just learn from what happened and move on.

You didn't ask me, but it sounds like your ex is rather shallow. She dumped you for a guy with a bigger dick. It's not like you beat her, ****** her into *******, you had a prohibited chemical habit or were a raging alcoholic. Those, and a host of other reasons, would be sufficient grounds for ending a relationship. If dick size is how she determines who is worth being in a relationship with, then you are probably better off without her.

Well, all I can say is that I hope you are in a better place now.

Getting dumped is a blow to the ego and psyche, but I equate it to an old adage that my best friend related to me about football coaches- that there are 2 kinds of coaches, those who have been fired, and those who are going to be fired. Getting dumped happens, you just learn from what happened and move on.

You didn't ask me, but it sounds like your ex is rather shallow. She dumped you for a guy with a bigger dick. It's not like you beat her, ****** her into *******, you had a prohibited chemical habit or were a raging alcoholic. Those, and a host of other reasons, would be sufficient grounds for ending a relationship. If dick size is how she determines who is worth being in a relationship with, then you are probably better off without her.
There are many reasons. Her experience with Mr. Big Dick being one of them but I know it's a lot more complex than that. Perhaps we just weren't all that compatible. While it was a blow to my ego and trust but the fact is I feel okay. I'm not the one who cheated. I'm not the one who couldn't be honest. In some odd way, I feel like the lucky one. We make all kinds of choices everyday but in the end we have to live with the face we see in the mirror every morning. I feel fine with the one I see.

Yep. While we're being completely honest I'll have to admit that if I were a well endowed guy I'd probably feel the same as you. I don't know if I'd act the same but I'd want to.

I didn't mean to single you out but the reason your post caught my attention is that the pic you posted of the woman giving a blowjob looks very much like my former girlfriend.

I am sorry for what happened to you, really. I have never been dumped, left or cheated on. So, I cannot even imagine what that is like. For what it's worth, think of it this way: the slut wasn't worth your time. Period.

I am sorry for what happened to you, really. I have never been dumped, left or cheated on. So, I cannot even imagine what that is like. For what it's worth, think of it this way: the slut wasn't worth your time. Period.

Yeah, I agree, but she was a great fuck! LOL

Back