Votes: 4 30.8%
  • Npo

Votes: 9 69.2%

• Total voters

useless_wht_boy

Male
From
UK
I confessed all of my cuckold beliefs to a female friend last night! I was hoping that i could maybe convince her to go black! ( I must point out that my aim wasnt to watch her do it, simply to convert her to BBC! although i wouldnt turn the opportunity down ;) ) Anyway, she sat and ahe listened to it all, then she went home! i havent heard of her since! do you think ive made a mistake?? i know she has never been blacked before and never even seen a black cock! and i just want her to experience the best, she is a very good friend and deserves it! hopefully i havent made a mistake! wat do u guys think? im really worried now!!!

Harvey x

Harvey, you say she's a "female friend" ... as in a casual relationship I'll assume. Have you guys even been intimate with each other yet? And if so, for how long? It just sounds like you sprung something on her when her focus was on being with you. You know, "timing" is everything with these kinds of discussions. Maybe she has (unbeknowist to you) desires that the relationship she has with you might become more serious and committal. OR, what you said, and/or how you said it, shocked her and turned her off. I know many guys think that "white women going black" or "cuckolding" appear mainstream (that practically everyone is doing it), but they definitely are NOT mainstream; BUT, they are growing in popularity. Another thought ... if you guys are just "friends" and have no desire to be intimate in the future, she's probably thinking you crossed the line into her personal business. But I'm thinking that's probably not it.

If you really care for this girl's friendship, you'll call her on the phone, and give her one of those (hat in hand) serious apologies for being so "bone headed" as to assume she'd even be up to discussing this kind of topic or any other sexual fantasy with you. If she won't take/return your calls, send her a sweet letter with some pink (not read) roses. Women love guys to be humble and show sensitivity. Your mission now is to salvage the relationship, patch up the damage you did, and start back slowly. This is YOUR chance to show her a side of you that she maybe has never seen ... don't BLOW IT! It sounds like maybe this friendship isn't ready for this much openess quite yet. ;)

no she is just a very very good friend of mine, i have known her a very long time and are the closest of friends. we speak about our fantasies and sexual beliefs regularly, but i think this may be one step to far! i have just messaged her asking if she is ok, and hopefully i will hear back from her soon! thank you for the advice though, she really means alot to me and i dont want to lose a very good friend through my sexual beliefs!!

Im sure if she is a good friend then she will understand that we all have different desires and fantasties. I dont think youve made a mistake with someone you seem to know well.

thank you jeks i really hope not! i know she has been busy today, but i would normally have heard off her by now! im just so worried as ive never told anybody my beliefs before now except for on here! x

Well i hope it goes ok for you. I have been a cuck on four occasions now and watched my girlfreind being blacked each time. I really enjoyed it but you have to have the trust in everyone involved first... So if you have a good relationship with your friend and you trust each other with all your secrets etc.. then i truly think she will understand.

I agree with jeks ... friendships are quite a bit different from romantic type relationships. For one, they're a whole lot more forgiving & understanding. You need to put forth your best effort to hook up with her and express your apology for springing such a question on her. Instead of the earlier suggested flowers, you might stop by a card shop and pick up one of those special cards that are just for FRIENDSHIPS, and in it, tell her how special she means to you AS a friend. Then, if she's willing to discuss the topic more, let her be the one to bring it up.
Who knows, you may have hit on a topic she has given thought to in the past. But, I'm thinking she is just shocked as to WHY you would even desire/have an interest in her to have sex with a black man, or any other man. Possibly she is hoping you would make the effort to take your friendship to another level. If its that close of a friendship, maybe you should. Good luck, man ... Mac ;)

Just heard off her, she is coming round tonight to chat about wat i said last night! hopefully she is up ofr the idea! but i just hope she isnt to mad and still wants to be mates! x

So, after speaking to my friend, turns out she has no problem with my fantasies and beliefs! BUT she made it very clear she didnt want to be involved, which is cool cos i never wanted her to be involved with me, i just wanted to do my part and begin trying to convert women to black cock! Fortunately she did admit that she had always been very interested in black men and the myths around them! so looks like i may have made a little bit of progress, fingers crossed! im gonna leave the ball in her court now, hopefully she will ask more and i will be able to show her this site and see her reactions to black cock, like i said above shes never even seen a BBC! xxx

".... i just wanted to do my part and begin trying to convert women to black cock! ......"
"im gonna leave the ball in her court now, hopefully she will ask more and i will be able to show her this site and see her reactions to black cock, like i said above shes never even seen a BBC!" xxx

useless_wht_boy, man, I'm not sure why you've taken on this personal crusade to convert white women into dating black men, maybe you'll explain this to us, but ... white women don't need your help, man. If you're struggling with your own masculinity, that's something personal with you to resolve, but white women don't need your help in reprograming their thinking/opinions of black men.
In your last paragraph you say "i'm gonna leave the ball in her court now" ... that's good, 'cause you are indicating you're gonna butt out of her business, THEN, you turn around and say "I will show her this site". Maybe you should just try to relax and tend to your own concerns. No hard feelings here, hopefully ... Mac ;)

Back