Missouri Cuckolds

NicholeB

Female
Gold Member
From
MO, US
Hey there,

I’m Nichole and I’m in the Jefferson City/Columbia area. I am starting out into this lifestyle as a somewhat newbie but I have a lot of experience in being “boss” in my personal relationships.

I am looking for a live in white male boyfriend situation that obviously allows me to pursue being available to black men.
Requirements:
You need to be 25-45 years old. Be employed, have excellent hygiene, be marriage minded and also want a girlfriend relationship.

Me: I’m a 36 white woman. I own my own small but somewhat successful business that I adore (flower shop) and I have been married before. I think I am a pretty good catch for the right kind of guy.

Obviously I enjoy the interracial lifestyle as well (you should too) but I also love white men and respect the differences and things that white guys bring to the table.

So if you’re interested please feel free to message me but don’t ask me about sex with black guys or anything like that. Let’s build a relationship and start with nice conversation and friendship first.

Nichole

I hope your getting lots of private messages because you sure would be a good catch.A woman like you should be cherished the world needs more like you I was married to one best 17 years of my life only found one other(course can't just tell every girl what a kinky black cum eating creampie cleaner you are ) anyway she's married hubby has no clue what a treasure he has so she stops by occasionally with a fresh creampie to satisfy my cravings wish it was more often tho. Wish I was 20 year younger too....you go girl ! Enjoy the lifestyle you only live once go for it. I wasn't into humiliation I just thought it was hot having a hotwife into bbcs I loved to watch and cleanup after or cleanup when she returned from her Fuck dates also learned to enjoy servicing bbcs myself while she watched she liked that too. Best of luck to you young lady

I hope your getting lots of private messages because you sure would be a good catch.A woman like you should be cherished the world needs more like you I was married to one best 17 years of my life only found one other(course can't just tell every girl what a kinky black cum eating creampie cleaner you are ) anyway she's married hubby has no clue what a treasure he has so she stops by occasionally with a fresh creampie to satisfy my cravings wish it was more often tho. Wish I was 20 year younger too....you go girl ! Enjoy the lifestyle you only live once go for it. I wasn't into humiliation I just thought it was hot having a hotwife into bbcs I loved to watch and cleanup after or cleanup when she returned from her Fuck dates also learned to enjoy servicing bbcs myself while she watched she liked that too. Best of luck to you young lady
Thank you Sissy

Hi Nicole,
Wish I were in the age range you are wanting as I would love to live the way you like. Good luck in your search and if you decide you like older men let me know

I wpuld be very interested in having a cuckold relationship, i have a great job and financially secure, and very interested in this type of relationship

Hey there,

I’m Nichole and I’m in the Jefferson City/Columbia area. I am starting out into this lifestyle as a somewhat newbie but I have a lot of experience in being “boss” in my personal relationships.

I am looking for a live in white male boyfriend situation that obviously allows me to pursue being available to black men.
Requirements:
You need to be 25-45 years old. Be employed, have excellent hygiene, be marriage minded and also want a girlfriend relationship.

Me: I’m a 36 white woman. I own my own small but somewhat successful business that I adore (flower shop) and I have been married before. I think I am a pretty good catch for the right kind of guy.

Obviously I enjoy the interracial lifestyle as well (you should too) but I also love white men and respect the differences and things that white guys bring to the table.

So if you’re interested please feel free to message me but don’t ask me about sex with black guys or anything like that. Let’s build a relationship and start with nice conversation and friendship first.

Nichole
Hi Move to Denver, I will be your cuck! Experienced, fit, happy and successful in most ways.
Also I am fit/hung/masculine....but no problem being a cuck when you want me to be....

Hi Nicole, I’m a 57 year old white male with a great job as a Territory Manager that includes your area. I understand your age requirements and respect that. You will not have any trouble finding many possible cuck husbands so take your time and find the right one. Feel free to pm if you want to chat, I would love to hear more of your experiences.

Back