Missouri Cuckolds

Hey there,

I’m Nichole and I’m in the Jefferson City/Columbia area. I am starting out into this lifestyle as a somewhat newbie but I have a lot of experience in being “boss” in my personal relationships.

I am looking for a live in white male boyfriend situation that obviously allows me to pursue being available to black men.
Requirements:
You need to be 25-45 years old. Be employed, have excellent hygiene, be marriage minded and also want a girlfriend relationship.

Me: I’m a 36 white woman. I own my own small but somewhat successful business that I adore (flower shop) and I have been married before. I think I am a pretty good catch for the right kind of guy.

Obviously I enjoy the interracial lifestyle as well (you should too) but I also love white men and respect the differences and things that white guys bring to the table.

So if you’re interested please feel free to message me but don’t ask me about sex with black guys or anything like that. Let’s build a relationship and start with nice conversation and friendship first.

Nichole
I know this is post is nearly a year old, but I would love to talk to you about your desires. I'm slightly older than your listed ages but think I might have what you are looking for. Let me know if you are still looking

Hey there,

I’m Nichole and I’m in the Jefferson City/Columbia area. I am starting out into this lifestyle as a somewhat newbie but I have a lot of experience in being “boss” in my personal relationships.

I am looking for a live in white male boyfriend situation that obviously allows me to pursue being available to black men.
Requirements:
You need to be 25-45 years old. Be employed, have excellent hygiene, be marriage minded and also want a girlfriend relationship.

Me: I’m a 36 white woman. I own my own small but somewhat successful business that I adore (flower shop) and I have been married before. I think I am a pretty good catch for the right kind of guy.

Obviously I enjoy the interracial lifestyle as well (you should too) but I also love white men and respect the differences and things that white guys bring to the table.

So if you’re interested please feel free to message me but don’t ask me about sex with black guys or anything like that. Let’s build a relationship and start with nice conversation and friendship first.

Nichole
Hello. U sound like a nice woman

Back