Missouri club : list your city

Yeah theres a couple clubs here and the men are hot and when they see you walk in they aim to please but they are not too receptive to husbands tagging along,but if hubby is up to dropping you off then the guys will be all over you!Weve done it a couple times and its great for me but my hubby only gets to lick my pussy when I get home,I like to make him watch if possible,its more exciting for both of us!

Yeah theres a couple clubs here and the men are hot and when they see you walk in they aim to please but they are not too receptive to husbands tagging along,but if hubby is up to dropping you off then the guys will be all over you!Weve done it a couple times and its great for me but my hubby only gets to lick my pussy when I get home,I like to make him watch if possible,its more exciting for both of us!
We are looking more for a threesome and he's willing to watch but I'm not into going to a club without my man. Thanks for info.

Where is this place I would like to go

Back