Mississippi wife looking for LOCAL lover and b/f

Discussion in 'Couples and Women Seeking' started by Tiffandcuck, Jun 3, 2013.

1. Tiffandcuck

Tiffandcuck Well-Known Member Real Person Gold Member

US
    I have posted many times on here and have met a few people online here but nobody who is local to where we are. I am not looking for just a screw nor a one night stand. I want something that will last and continue...there has to be someone in the mid/south Mississippi area who wouldn't mind a 32 y/o wife who needs a bbc bigger then my hubbys 6 in. he is just a wimp cuckold and will do as he is told...her are a few pics of me new and updated...my email is deedeedee81@gmail.com. hit me up with a face pic and a few lines about yourself...if not at least in the state I wont reply... looking for my lover....

Tiff 130527_005.jpg 130527_006.jpg 130527_008.jpg 130601_015.jpg 130601_026.jpg

YoungBull23, jay22, Luvwetwet and 5 others like this.
  2. roney598

roney598 Member

wow

Attached Files:

• 2.jpg
      2.jpg
      File size:
      72.9 KB
      Views:
  3. Tiffandcuck

US
    I don't live in Columbia just near it and I have 2 little boys to watch during the day most of the time...

4. Tiffandcuck

US
    thank you. I never got a return email. I thought you would email me back... this is not starting off in the best way

5. Tiffandcuck

US
    130817_001.jpg 130817_002.jpg 130817_004.jpg 130817_005.jpg a few more of me around the bedroom might wear something like this out on a date if I can find one

jay22 likes this.
  6. Tiffandcuck

US
    we have spoken before and i didn't feel as if you respected me so no i don't want to meet you.