Mississippi Couple

Wished I could tell you this site is good but anymore it's overwhelmed by BS single white guy's posing as females or black men, and couples.
You had any luck on sls or kasidie?
We've been looking for a different venue since this is gone down hill bad.
It has gone to total shyt indeed. Would enjoy a true qos here in Destin

It's not any better up in Pennsylvania either, we moved up here a month ago from Mississippi, so definitely proof B2W is slowly dying
That is very unfortunate. Here I am wanting someone like you in our area to use and no one up that way is using you. Your throat would be filled daily as I drove into work letting my load off

We are an older couple in south central Mississippi. We have been in the stag/vixen lifestyle over 12 years. She has had many BBC and recently expressed great interest in being a brat to a Bull. She has one friend that is more than willing to train her but because of time, work schedules and life in general has not had opportunity to explore with him.
Open to discussion with anyone within reasonable distance.
Hi, I’m very new to this site, and I’m located in Madison MS!

We are in Brandon/Flowood area. Wife works downtown Jackson. We have been in the lifestyle for over four years now.

It is good to know others are out there in Mississippi. Just recently met several black bulls with experience in the Magee area. It seems black men are finally beginning to grasp the cuckold phenomenon, which is exciting. Heretofore, our experience has been with men from out of state.

Still not verified 🤦🏾‍♂️
Doesn't even surprise us anymore...
We are considering jumping off here and going to FetLife again since it wasn't nearly as full of this nonsense..
Honestly we've been using Grindr since more bi and even straight men, females and couples are gravitating to that app..
Pretty sad a gay guy app is more useful finding good play friends than a site that's supposed to be dedicated to white females finding black fuck buddies...

We are considering jumping off here and going to FetLife again since it wasn't nearly as full of this nonsense..
Honestly we've been using Grindr since more bi and even straight men, females and couples are gravitating to that app..
Pretty sad a gay guy app is more useful finding good play friends than a site that's supposed to be dedicated to white females finding black fuck buddies...
What’s it take to meet you?

We are an older couple in south central Mississippi. We have been in the stag/vixen lifestyle over 12 years. She has had many BBC and recently expressed great interest in being a brat to a Bull. She has one friend that is more than willing to train her but because of time, work schedules and life in general has not had opportunity to explore with him.
we live between Amory and Tupelo.

Nice to meet you....love to chat

All the fakes are old and tiring. Finding like minded individuals in the local area is challenging here in Destin

Back