Missed opportunity

I recently bumped into a work colleagues and his wife at a BBC sex party, which was slightly awkward for both of us, but soon got over it and had a good time, side note, the wife was amazing.

Anyways, the whole thing got me thinking about wasted opportunities to connect with like minded people and I was wondering if we could come up with a code name or 2 stage trigger statements,that would supplement to connecting digitaly, I think it would open endless possibilities.

Example ;come let's watch Netflix and chill- boots call

Had a similar story recently....

Went to a munch late last year and had met a sexy wife that were looking to spice things up. Her hubby was at the munch also and he was encouraging of her exploration. They were telling me of their experience and how they were looking to only a very close partner. We talked and were looking to see how things could be set up but busy schedules on both sides did not bring in anything into fruition and eventually fell out of contact after some months. Last month, I saw the wifey yet again at a meeting....but she appeared nervous and distant this time around when I spoke with and so....a missed opportunity.

In short, a missed opportunity is something that can always be reclaimed....all that is needed is opportunity.

Could we come up with a verbal or non verbal code for couples and single white ladies, that is not wreid to say but get a BBC in our community excited.

Ladies: Imagine stopping an attractive guy on the streets and saying a few innocent words and end up doing the naughtiness.

I recently bumped into a work colleagues and his wife at a BBC sex party, which was slightly awkward for both of us, but soon got over it and had a good time, side note, the wife was amazing.

Anyways, the whole thing got me thinking about wasted opportunities to connect with like minded people and I was wondering if we could come up with a code name or 2 stage trigger statements,that would supplement to connecting digitaly, I think it would open endless possibilities.

Example ;come let's watch Netflix and chill- boots call

Back