Miss Ireland and her Black African boyfriend

Miss Ireland 2010 Emma Waldron and her Nigerian boyfriend Manners Oshafi have been dating for about a year. Emma came fourth in the Miss World competition. Manners has just completed a master's degree in telecommunications engineering at Dublin City University.

miss-ireland-001.jpg miss-ireland-002.jpg miss-ireland-003.jpg miss-ireland-004.jpg

Haters gonna hate but lovers gonna make love.

Ya know what, this makes total sense to me! I have been with several Irish women, and they all were rather 'large and loose' in terms of pussy. It made me feel inadequate, because they were so obviously made for cocks larger than mine . . . But I liked it . . . Anyway, makes total sense that she would choose a Black man, probably very well hung and able to fill her!

What a woman. It's great to see a hot whitelady whose recognized around the world making a smart choice in her man. No doubt there's thousands of teenage whitegirls that idolize her and want to follow in her footsteps

What a woman. It's great to see a hot whitelady whose recognized around the world making a smart choice in her man. No doubt there's thousands of teenage whitegirls that idolize her and want to follow in her footsteps
Fer real.....he look like a homeless dude off da street in blackmania and she is fyne azzzzzzz fuckkkkkkkkkkk

*******, diz dude ain't Shemar Moore or Denzel Washington, he some washup blackmanian africa man wid nothin special.......just u average everday african.......why folks gotta be so up on diz is beyond me........he so plain, he could fly under the radar at a ugly convention.......Emma is FINEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE she need ta be UPGRADED!!!!

Regardless of how he looks he's most likely dicking her down like he should.

If you're a guy and you're focused on him and how he looks, instead of this white bitch, you're suspect. If you're a white guy in paricular, STFU and realize that no matter how ugly or unattractive a black man may be to you, he can ALWAYS fuck a FINE white woman, a white woman that wouldn't give you the time of the time.

Regardless of how he looks he's most likely dicking her down like he should.

If you're a guy and you're focused on him and how he looks, instead of this white bitch, you're suspect. If you're a white guy in paricular, STFU and realize that no matter how ugly or unattractive a black man may be to you, he can ALWAYS fuck a FINE white woman, a white woman that wouldn't give you the time of the time.
DC.........U must B ugly azzzzzzzzz fuck!!!! LOL Most definitely.......U ain't no fine bruva........U damn lime luva.......

Back