Miss Ireland and her Black African boyfriend

DC.........U must B ugly azzzzzzzzz fuck!!!! LOL Most definitely.......U ain't no fine bruva........U damn lime luva.......

Typing slang/broken english does not mean you're black nor will it ever make you black. As for what I am (fine or not) you shouldn't be concerned with me and what I may or may not look like. Suspect.

Think about it. :)

Typing slang/broken english does not mean you're black nor will it ever make you black.

It seems that a culture developed around being 'white or black' exists in America that does not exist in Europe or Africa where these two races originate from. Or, if such a culture does exist in Europe/Africa, it is not to the same extent. I know that in London in the recent riots the 'black youth' considered their enemy the 'white police'. Similarly in South Africa, the situation between black and white people there is not pretty.

You are a black male, and you think that someone who is not black is trying to sound black by typing in that form of English.

I am not American, and so it is hard for me to make these cultural interpretations, having spent a very limited time in the USA.

You are a black male, and you think that someone who is not black is trying to sound black by typing in that form of English.

I am not American, and so it is hard for me to make these cultural interpretations, having spent a very limited time in the USA.

Correct. However, there should be no need to "sound black" or hold the belief that all black people talk/type like that. (It's very generic and stereotypical, btw.)

So where are you from exactly? How much time have you spent in America?

There is a large cultural contrast between how African immigrants in Europe are perceived by white Europeans, and how American black people are perceived by American white people.

I have visited the USA twice. I don't want to say where I'm from exactly but it is in Europe.

Typing slang/broken english does not mean you're black nor will it ever make you black. As for what I am (fine or not) you shouldn't be concerned with me and what I may or may not look like. Suspect.

Think about this! Get off ya azz and help these African Children....all ya think bout is sex ya damn ass

There is a large cultural contrast between how African immigrants in Europe are perceived by white Europeans, and how American black people are perceived by American white people.

I have visited the USA twice. I don't want to say where I'm from exactly but it is in Europe.
Europe Sux!!!!!!!!!1

its how it should be all white woman taking more black men and should be more
and more encouraged
Only Celebrity High Quality Black Men like this deserve hotness like that......she slummin' it so she can catch some press and seem humble.........instead she just seems desperate.

It seems that a culture developed around being 'white or black' exists in America that does not exist in Europe or Africa where these two races originate from. Or, if such a culture does exist in Europe/Africa, it is not to the same extent. I know that in London in the recent riots the 'black youth' considered their enemy the 'white police'. Similarly in South Africa, the situation between black and white people there is not pretty.

If you look at the London riots, and they are not 'recent' now, most of the rioters were white not black, and where there was coloured preople involved they mixed easily with other rioters. Equally the London police are not 'white', the majority might be white, but the majority of people in the UK are white, there are many black and asian police officers in London, though not enough.

In SA the voilence black on black is probably even more savage than the occasionally black on white. Tribal seem to be the main driver of voilence in SA, that and politics.

Anyone who saw the recent gunfire directed against SA miners would have seen black and white officers side by side standing against men who had comitted horrible butchery against other black miners who had simply wanted to exercise their right to work.

That chick is baaad. That first pic is to hot I would love to have those thighs wraped around me.

Can't wait for the sex tape!!!!

Back